• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Texas just needs to find some quick, easy passes and stay majority run, then throw it downfield once in a while. Do what works. This is not a passing offense; don't try and force it to be one because that never ends well.

squicken

Mayfield has the pocket presence of a coked-up ferret. This OU team may win the game, and end up with a 2 loss season, but it isn't very good. If Tennessee had just a little sense, it would have beat OU comfortably. Shephard is the only guy I see who is an obvious NFL talent

Zach

Mayfield has the pocket presence of a coked-up ferret. This OU team may win the game, and end up with a 2 loss season, but it isn't very good. If Tennessee had just a little sense, it would have beat OU comfortably. Shephard is the only guy I see who is an obvious NFL talent
If frogs had hip pockets they'd carry guns to shoot snakes with.

"Coked-up Ferret"

So basically this guy?
1375735866000-AP-NCAA-Manziel-Autographs-Football-1308051652_3_4.jpg

squicken

"Coked-up Ferret"

So basically this guy?
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/0c9109c71ea0524d9fe840f91fabd67bb94a26a9/r=537&c=0-0-534-712/local/-/media/USATODAY/test/2013/08/05/1375735866000-AP-NCAA-Manziel-Autographs-Football-1308051652_3_4.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

That drunk coke head put up back to back 5000 yard seasons without studying film and skipping practices. Since the Browns aren't really a professional organization, I'd argue he should still be eligible

That drunk coke head put up back to back 5000 yard seasons without studying film and skipping practices. Since the Browns aren't really a professional organization, I'd argue he should still be eligible

:jnc

I didnt say he wasn't effective. He is still a drunk cokeheaded ferret

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I had fun last year watching FSU pulling wins out of their ass all year. I dont know what tOSU fans are bitching about.

impirius

We've barely been keeping up with football here lately after our cat was diagnosed with and succumbed to cancer. Just getting back into it today. Looks like we picked a good stretch to miss out on, at least!

It seems like LSU is doing a ton to make the Carolina folks feel welcome in Baton Rouge, which is pretty awesome, especially on such short notice. They'll be playing our fight song and alma mater before the game and are hosting a tailgate for the fans who could put a trip together at the last minute. I heard a rumor that they'll take Fournette out of the game after he hits 250 yards, so that's nice, too.

Vandy athletics filled up their equipment truck with bottled water earlier this week and sent it down to the Carolina student union yesterday. Awesome stuff.

Top Bottom