• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

I'll also have Zeke's babies for him should he need my services. At this point, anyone who scores can meet me behind the MacDonalds.

Holy shit the refs caught a penalty!

I still feel like there is a rift, like he MUST have fucked someone's daughter and they were basically like "nah breh"

Playing a two QB system never works. Even LSU the year they won it went Flynn basically full time for the last five games. Eventually you HAVE to pick one.

FyreWulff

Playing a two QB system never works. Even LSU the year they won it went Flynn basically full time for the last five games. Eventually you HAVE to pick one.

The problem is each QB tends to separate their specializations so it's like letting the other team look at your controller while you select plays.

To get it to work you'd have to run it solely to keep your QB fresh - meaning you keep QB 1 in even if 2 is better at long bombs for an entire drive.

The problem is each QB tends to separate their specializations so it's like letting the other team look at your controller while you select plays.

To get it to work you'd have to run it solely to keep your QB fresh - meaning you keep QB 1 in even if 2 is better at long bombs for an entire drive.

Well yeah that's the thing. When Jones is in a good team will key on and go "deep pass" and shift to cover, when JT is in they'll shift to run. And so far neither has taken advantage and thrown into simple coverages or run when there are only 4 in the box.

It's gonna go badly against a good team.

Top Bottom