• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Zach

Haha, 50+ runs to 12 passes. If it works, it works. Although Frozenprince would've fired the offensive coordinator in the first quarter. ;)

Good for Charlie Strong, though.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Weird, the offense looks component with JT in.

Component-cables.jpg

ag-my001

So looking at the game summary, if the OU offensive line hadn't been tipping off the Texas defense on run or pass, they might have been able to overcome having Mayfield as their QB.

Jhriad

Good for Charlie. He's obviously a solid coach and it's good to see him get a win to get some of the idiots in Austin off his back.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
still laughing at Mack Brown being at the studio right after a Texas game. Just mega awkward.

Jhriad

As an Oklahoman I never cheer for OU every year because it's inevitable that they'll lose to an unranked.

If you're not a fan, okay, that's fine. However, "They'll probably lose to some crappy team. No, thanks," is a terrible reason not to cheer for a team.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Hey big shout out to the LSU community for so graciously receiving the Gamecocks. Classy stuff.

GEAUX COCKS!!!!

ag-my001

All the switches for the Carolina game are interesting. I wonder what the ticket prices were set at, since SC gets to keep the profit.

Servbot24

Banned
Iowa 6-0. Next week @ Northwestern should more or less be the season... except we are Iowa, so we'll probably beat NW and then lose to Maryland. :p

I'm writing a letter to the B1G Network. They shouldn't let filth like this on television. I don't know how the hell it got past the FCC. I didn't know they could show that many assholes on television at once.
Hail to Michigan!

Your shit ass band can't spell Michigan now can it!?

Top Bottom