• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Had I known tickets were still available for the LSU game I would have gone in a heartbeat

k

admit it, it's too early for ya'll, not enough time to get drunk enough to eat your own weight in corndogs.

andycapps

Tennessee's turf looks like shit, as always. Many inches of rain last week in Athens and didn't look anywhere near this bad.

FyreWulff

Well yeah that's the thing. When Jones is in a good team will key on and go "deep pass" and shift to cover, when JT is in they'll shift to run. And so far neither has taken advantage and thrown into simple coverages or run when there are only 4 in the box.

It's gonna go badly against a good team.

yeah Nebraska was running 2 or 3 QBs a couple of years ago and it blatantly gave away the play they were going to do

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Go Big Red!!

I know we have no business winning this game, so I expect us to win by 2 TDs. LOL

As long as Wiscy decides to run all day, we got this.

Nice miss on the FG. Woo!

jjasper

The way it bend I am guessing all three (anterior cruciate ligament, medial collateral ligament, and the medial meniscus) are torn.

The way it bend I am guessing all three (anterior cruciate ligament, medial collateral ligament, and the medial meniscus) are torn.

Remember when Nick Chubb was the best running back in the country. Pepperidge Farms remembers... :( I hope he is okay.

God. Buckeyes-GAF, remember to go down to the McDonalds and give Zeke a hug before he does the creepy sex thing with Adam. :)

Well that explains it

nwRKqyz.png

Nick Chubb basically just had his career shortened by a while.

He's gonna lose a ton of explosiveness, that's every ligament in his knee.

Awful.

God. Buckeyes-GAF, remember to go down to the McDonalds and give Zeke a hug before he does the creepy sex thing with Adam. :)

It's not THAT creepy. I mean....DON'T JUDGE ME.

I'm willing to take one for the team. I'll do whatever it takes to win. I'll go any distance. I'll go deep if necessary. I'm wide open.

lush

Meanwhile Tennessee's scripted drive not even doing shit. Don't worry, Michel and Marshall will go for 300+ yards.

Ecotic

I'm just a casual football fan who only watches his home teams, but how do running backs have any kind of a long career? It seems they can never make it through half a season.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Nebraska D looking good right now. I know a lot of that is Joel Stave incompetence, but still. :)

We can stop the rush like nobody's business

Top Bottom