• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

andycapps

I lied. I really don't know if I can watch the rest of this game.

@ALaForce: Chubb collapsed after leaving training table on way to cart and regained consciousness once on cart. Was taken to locker room.

pxleyes

Banned
Had to see how bad it was as I missed it live. He'll be really lucky to get back to walking anytime soon. That looked atrocious. I can't believe the trainers even bothered trying to walk him off before getting the cart.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
THIS IS HIS KNEE. DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH, IT IS REALLY, REALLY, REAAAAAALLY BAD.

Didn't see it when it happened. Yeouch, that's really bad.

on a tiny wii-u screen, and was wondering where the knee was, cause all i see was one leg and 3 arms. Wait, people don't have 3 arms! Fuuuuuuu

Was thinking the same thing looking at it on my phone. It looks like an arm...

And gg Tennessee.

lush

It's just predictable at this point. You can tell the apathy has even set in looking at the fans.

Poor Hurd, he really should've gone elsewhere.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Well, at least Wiscy's field position keeps getting worse and worse. Eventually, we might be able to kick a FG instead of a punt...

Jhriad

Well, at least Wiscy's field position keeps getting worse and worse. Eventually, we might be able to kick a FG instead of a punt...

And our extremely thin defense will be gassed afterward. We need sustained drives here more so than normal because of the grinder-style Wisconsin plays. Liking a lot of little things so far but Tommy needs to make better decisions if he's going to be dropping back.

jjasper

It's just predictable at this point. You can tell the apathy has even set in looking at the fans.

But it is a different kind of apathy. Its like people still care and are excited about the game but when shit goes wrong it doesn't bother anyone anymore.

lush

But it is a different kind of apathy. Its like people still care and are excited about the game but when shit goes wrong it doesn't bother anyone anymore.
Yeah, a numbness I suppose, the support is still there. It really is easier to laugh at at this point.

I mean at least line up under center, it's week after week shit tier coaching. He's worse than Dooley at this point, at least Dooley let his coordinators coordinate.

lush

Hurd would put up Fournette numbers with an average coach/non-Big East scheme. He's bigger and almost as quick, even meaner.

jjasper

This is so terrible two trips inside the 10 and we going to be losing 7-3 at best.

I mean at least line up under center, it's week after week shit tier coaching. He's worse than Dooley at this point, at least Dooley let his coordinators coordinate.

I think Butch is actually doing to much of this too. DeBord is a shit tier coach and he has too much control. This is a guy that couldn't do shit with Chad Henne, Mario Manningham, and Mike Hart.

hNqOsGQ.png

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I've never watched a team that has squandered more opportunities than the 2015 Tennessee Volunteers. This game for example:
1. 1st and goal, fumble for 99 yard touchdown return.
2. 1st and goal, two dropped passes leads to a field goal.
3. Dropped interception on the opposing 30 yard line, Georgia touchdown 3 plays later.

Top Bottom