• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

squicken

I've never watched a team that has squandered more opportunities than the 2015 Tennessee Volunteers. This game for example:
1. 1st and goal, fumble for 99 yard touchdown return.
2. 1st and goal, two dropped passes leads to a field goal.
3. Dropped interception on the opposing 30 yard line, Georgia touchdown 3 plays later.

The Tannehill/Sherman Aggies are the closest thing I remember, but Tennessee is probably ahead already, with several weeks to go

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Haha LSU Carolina commentator just made a GoT reference. "The middle of the field is dark and full of terror" :3

Jhriad

WatchESPN has been fucking terrible today. Basically just sat through a few minutes of commercials and come back to miss a Wisconsin possession and Nebraska already scored. What the hell?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Haha, screw you Tennessee :p

Edit: HA Les couldn't call our defense good with a straight face. It's ok Les, we're not. I don't know what's happening either.

Ganhyun

I hope Chubb is able to recover from that terrible injury.

Im glad we are winning, but we just let Vols score on a drive with two 4th down conversions.

And then we give them the ball on the 25....

andycapps

Meanwhile in Knoxville.

jMqQQTCh.jpg

"Into the abyss" doesn't even begin to describe UCF this season. What a disaster.

I didn't notice it until just now but what the fuck is going on with the Clemson crowd? So many empty seats. Do they know they're ranked #6?

Probably a lot of lingering problems from the storm from a lot of ticket holders who would otherwise travel to home games.

Ganhyun

Is Georgia channeling their inner Clempson?

Nah, their inner Georgia. Anytime a game is hugely crucial to our success we find ways to make them stupidly close or just blow them outright. There's a reason Munson's style of radio calling was so popular. Because it happened often enough for it to be a legit style.

Top Bottom