• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I had to take the kids to see Hotel Transylvania 2 so I didn't get to find out about the Texas win until now.

Gongrats Bevo gaf

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Looks like it was actually meant for Dural, but Smith went up for it. I'd have to see it again to be sure.

cdyhybrid

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 3m
Is UConn really going to hoist a trophy it created for itself after this game?

Yes, Stewart. Yes they are.

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 3m
Is UConn really going to hoist a trophy it created for itself after this game?

Yes, Stewart. Yes they are.

The way BOTH teams are playing in that game, the only thing that should be hoisted after the game is shots for everyone. The teams look worse and worse as the year goes on.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This Meatchicken/ Northwestern game is bad. That Chubb injury was worse, like Sid level bad. I hope he can recover

I was expecting Northwestern to keep it close but they needed to not give up so much early and they needed their defense to point points on the board to win that game. I saw in person how bad NU's passing game is and it was nothing like what you would need to be a top 25 CFB team.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Maybe Richt should be the one to get fired and not Jones

aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
No 200 yards for Fournette this week, it seems. At 158 and it appears they'll keep him out the rest of the game. Nicked / make sure he's ok for Florida next week.

Jhriad

Well, at least I can stop caring about college football after the regular season since we won't be sniffing a bowl.

That was about the most bullshit late hit call I have ever seen in the USF - Syracuse game. That ref and the flopping receiver should be fined for that fuckery. Terrible call.

KodaRuss

Driving to Houston for a wedding today so I was forced to listen to the satelite radio feed of the Texas/OU game. It was the Sooner feed so it was great to hear them try to explain this game.

Hook'em!

Great win Horns.

Jhriad

And that's probably the last we'll see of Gangwish tonight and for a few weeks. Means we'll probably have to start pulling redshirts just to fill in the gaps left by all the injuries. Joy.

Lunar15

Did anybody else have this style poster growing up? I don't know how many different schools were made like this, but I know there was at least also a Gator version since my brother had one.

I had the Gator one. I really loved it as a kid, just finding all the details.

Top Bottom