• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Jhriad

Nebraska playing a little too soft here.

With as many guys out with injuries on the defense, plus roster shortages going into the season, the defense was bound to get gassed by this time in the game. I'm surprised they've held up as well as they have tbh.

jjasper

The offense completely changed when the freshman lineman came in. Started protecting Dobbs, had better run lanes, better everything.

ag-my001

Don't like the fullback run there. You're unlikely to get a first down with any running play there, but at least use one that had a chance.

Steve Jones ‏@SteveJones_CJ 14m14 minutes ago
Wow, Fournette wrote a prepared statement of support for SCar flood victims and will auction his game jersey to raise $$. Good dude

Bet money that some dude in the NCAA office is rifling through the rulebooks trying to find a clause they can say he violated for doing this though

jjasper

Go for it. Just do it Butch. Win the game. The defense sucks and your best players are Hurd and Dobbs. Put the game in your best players hands.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Steve Jones ‏@SteveJones_CJ 14m14 minutes ago
Wow, Fournette wrote a prepared statement of support for SCar flood victims and will auction his game jersey to raise $$. Good dude

Bet money that some dude in the NCAA office is rifling through the rulebooks trying to find a clause they can say he violated for doing this though

I'm sure LSU would be handling it as they actually own the jersey. The NCAA would catch so much shit from everyone if they tried to issue any punishment for that.

Top Bottom