• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Going to end up losing a game where the defense hasn't let the opponent past the 50 yard line.

Someone, bring the airport closer to the stadium.

Too bad this defense couldn't have come at a year with a decent offense.

Cristobal and Williams are both underperforming coaches given the talent available, I don't know why both get kept.

And even if Bama wins they should drop in the rankings.

That is a TD two times over.

Beating a mediocre at best Oregon team is a signature win?

People, including Oregon, have called wins over bad, sanctioned-to-hell USC "signature wins."

When you're a historically bad team, a win over a recently good team is a "signature win."

Kevtones

He was down but he might have been in. Oregon…

People, including Oregon, have called wins over bad, sanctioned-to-hell USC "signature wins."

When you're a historically bad team, a win over a recently good team is a "signature win."

Like when Kiffin beat Oregon that was his signature win.

element

This is an interesting reply in the Wazzu game.

If a player steps over the goal line, but the ball doesn't cross it isn't a touchdown?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
1st and goal at the 3, please don't throw three passes.

Okay, one pass and a TD, I'll take it but I'd have rather seen a run.

Balphon

Ah well. Despite my dismal opinion of this Oregon team, the Cougs earned the shit out of that win.

I'm not sure we'll win another game this year. I'm almost positive if Lockie continues to start.

Top Bottom