• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
All bullshit there. Holding on Tim Williams, bad tackling on Humphrey, and who knows what Evans was doing at the end.

Draxal

I don't understand why sparty isn't throwing every down, Cook's over his first half doldrums, their wrs are playing well and our d is so gassed.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
As a Bama fan I should probably be going for Cal here and hope KSU and Rutgers manage to upset their opponents... but I find myself going for Utah anyway.

El_Chino

Separating ourselves from the SEC one game at a time! 6-0!!!!

scylb.jpg

Meier

Atrocious second half for the Noles. If Dalvin hadn't pulled up lame that one run then I think this game would have been very different (and not just due to him missing time, but since he had a TD otherwise). Just a huge choke job by us.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Atrocious second half for the Noles. If Dalvin hadn't pulled up lame that one run then I think this game would have been very different (and not just due to him missing time, but since he had a TD otherwise). Just a huge choke job by us.

Ramsey catching that easy int in the third quarter would have been a td for us as well.

Draxal

Sparty fans, how many starters are out right now? I mean I'll take it, but it seems like you got hit hard by the injury bug.

And I can't watch any of these games that matter because my mom's got a death grip on the remote so she can watch West Virginia in over time. Shit.

Top Bottom