• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is turning into an Alabama game I've been more accustomed to seeing over the past few years. The other team will hang around for 3 quaters, then there will be that one series where Bama scores and it goes from there.

The crazy thing about that wazzu team is that they had a freak loss in the opener and then pissed the Cal game away in the most spectacular special teams manner possible. They could have been 4-1 now with just some luck in either game.

cdyhybrid

The crazy thing about that wazzu team is that they had a freak loss in the opener and then pissed the Cal game away in the most spectacular special teams manner possible. They could have been 4-1 now with just some luck in either game.

They managed to suppress their natural Couging reflex for a game.

Dsyndrome

Too many close games today, outside of OU just shitting the bed. Why can't I set my picks and forget it Ron Popeil style without regretting sure-thing games?

cdyhybrid

OkPLBtI.png

Kevtones

I'm pretty sure Portland State is the best football team in the state of Oregon.

Mariota was just that fucking good and this coaching staff is just that fucking bad.

Balphon

I'm slightly heartened by the fact that people care enough to hate on Oregon. When it's just cdy rubbing it in I know we're fucked.

cdyhybrid

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 5s

Wazzu QB Luke Falk finished 50-of-74 for 505 yards, five TDs and no INTs. Still ahead for Oregon's D: Jared Goff, Kevin Hogan, Cody Kessler.

Balphon

Wazzu QB Luke Falk finished 50-of-74 for 505 yards, five TDs and no INTs. Still ahead for Oregon's D: Jared Goff, Kevin Hogan, Cody Kessler.

But only one of those three guys is actually a consistently good QB.

All three will shred us.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm about ready to 100% bail on my Hog's coach.
I didn't think we would win, but I hate the dumb mistakes.

frick

likely GG Bama GAF

It was always going to be tough sledding against the defense that they've got on the field this year, and Arkansas's shown some good players on their Defense, but man, the Alabama Offense is confusing and has no idea of what it is. 75% of the time Coker is confused at what play is being called, and is running at 1/4th speed compared to everyone on the field.

Cristobal has also ruined the offensive line. Last 2 LT's have actually regressed over time, which is nuts cause Robinson is a sophomore. Better in high school and early last season...

Alabama needs a heavy rainstorm in College Station to open up it's offense.

Kevtones

The sad thing is that our QB is so atrocious that he probably can't throw against our secondary.

Actually, they're pretty talented but this coaching staff, specifically Pellum… He is fucking shitty. Shitty last year too.

Kevtones

What's crazy is that Oregon's defense was ALWAYS underrated. Under Alliotti they were consistently in the top 20 of yards per play/against.

Since Pellum took over they've been utter dogshit and it's been black/white.

Why does ESPN let Mark Mays talk? I mean, does his contract stipulate we have to hear him. Isn't enough for his smug ass to invade my TV screen every Saturday?

MIMIC

Banned
Jesus, Oregon is really, really bad right now.

Also, looks like all of the teams have righted the ship (or at least on the verge): TCU coming back on K-State, Michigan St back on top against Rutgers and Alabama destroying Arkansas

I lost it at this wazzu hype train image. It's got the apple/farm hick sterotype, the references to Wazzu's drinking reputation, and the ridiculousness of Mike Leach all in one.

Pj6vULm.jpg

Top Bottom