• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

Separating ourselves from the SEC one game at a time! 6-0!!!!

scylb.jpg

Undefeated!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Oy... c'mon.

Sparty fans, how many starters are out right now? I mean I'll take it, but it seems like you got hit hard by the injury bug.
I believe it's four starters... like 12.5% of all this season's starters prior to tonight.

Meier

Dalvin with two big runs in a row to the outside. Just reiterated how atrocious the play call was to continue to go straight up the gut earlier when we went on 4th.

xeris

Pulling out my old guy hat, the biggest thing I'll give Dantonio for bringing to MSU is we don't give up. Might choke or play down, but damned if we just take it like we use to.

Draxal

There was nothing Laviano could do, the fact that we didn't have any timeouts isn't on him and we weren't going to get a pass play off in 3 seconds.

xeris

Yay, we survived another week. I read this thread so I know it ain't just me that feels this way but damn if this isn't one screwy cfb year.

Draxal

Spiked it on fourth down with 3 seconds left and no timeout and no hope for a chance a play ... the game was over anyway.

Solid win on the road against a good defense for UF but also a bunch of poor offensive play. We're still clueless on deep balls.

FSU better not blow this against Miami. I think we can take them this year so I want them with as many wins as possible.

Top Bottom