• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

El_Chino

Solid win on the road against a good defense for UF but also a bunch of poor offensive play. We're still clueless on deep balls.

FSU better not blow this against Miami. I think we can take them this year so I want them with as many wins as possible.

That's what it look likes playing a top 10 defense, I wasn't expecting another 25pt+ game.

Let's worry about LSU and UGA next.

inm8num2

MSU 0-6 against the spread. It ain't easy or pretty, but they're winning games with 2nd and 3rd-stringers filling in for injured starters.

Not sure if Sparty is going to win in Ann Arbor. That Wolvie defense is looking damn good, and their offense isn't so bad. It's all going to come down to putting the ball in Cook's hands. I didn't see most of tonight's game but it looks like Cook and the receivers made some big plays.

Someone mentioned the term "Clemsoning" in the post game press conference.

Coach Dabo Swinney responded, and responded harshly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BgEa1K9eXI

Awesome!

Get him, Dabo. Love it.

MSU 0-6 against the spread. It ain't easy or pretty, but they're winning games with 2nd and 3rd-stringers filling in for injured starters.

Not sure if Sparty is going to win in Ann Arbor. That Wolvie defense is looking damn good, and their offense isn't so bad. It's all going to come down to putting the ball in Cook's hands. I didn't see most of tonight's game but it looks like Cook and the receivers made some big plays.

Except for some drops the O looked sharp. Defense is dinged by injuries.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Golson has still not turned over the ball. Jimbo is doing a really good job of just having Golson do what he is capable of.

inm8num2

Except for some drops the O looked sharp. Defense is dinged by injuries.

Tough to see Jack Allen also hurt. Hopefully he'll be alright next week - not having Allen and Conklin healthy could make a big difference. Either way this offense against the surging scUM defense will be a good matchup. I hope MSU plants a stake in that dump of a big house (metaphorically speaking).

AntoneM

ASU getting lucky against Colorado, sorry Colorado, would rather have been lucky against USC instead of giving up 4 turnovers to those condoms.

Jarnet87

Good job by Jimbo not panicking after giving up the lead. Kept the play calling similar and relied on Dalvin to do the heavy work. jimbo is a lucky man to have him for another season.Canes normally play Fsu tough, let's see if they go back into their now normal downward spiral post Fsu game.

CQ9nG5iUEAA4YNi.0.0.jpg

Utah fan fails at mocking Marshawn Lynch with most ironic College Gameday sign ever.

C4Lukins

So assuming Utah wins.

It should be....

1. Baylor
2. Ohio State
3. TCU
4. Utah
5. Clemson
6. LSU
7. Michigan State
8. Florida
9. Florida State
10. Alabama
11. Oklahoma State

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
They did what?

Of all the weeks to be without television...

In all fairness the clock was running with no timeouts, seconds remaining, and took a sack. They ran to the line and spiked it with just a few seconds remaining. I think if they had a play called in advance they could have lined up and gone for it.

So assuming Utah wins.

It should be....

1. Baylor
2. Ohio State
3. TCU
4. Utah
5. Clemson
6. LSU
7. Michigan State
8. Alabama
9. Florida
10. Oklahoma State

Don't think MSU will fall that far (if at all) after a win. Top 9 will probably stay as is with Florida replacing OU.

So assuming Utah wins.

It should be....

1. Baylor
2. Ohio State
3. TCU
4. Utah
5. Clemson
6. LSU
7. Michigan State
8. Alabama
9. Florida
10. Oklahoma State

Last weeks Coaches poll was:
1. Ohio State
2. TCU
3. Michigan State
4. Baylor
5. LSU

All those teams won today so I don't see anything changing

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
So assuming Utah wins.

It should be....

1. Baylor
2. Ohio State
3. TCU
4. Utah
5. Clemson
6. LSU
7. Michigan State
8. Alabama
9. Florida
10. Oklahoma State

Is this what you think it should be or an actual prediction?

Because it is a bad prediction.

What the crap is the point of that stupid punt crap by Cal?

So assuming Utah wins.

It should be....

1. Baylor
2. Ohio State
3. TCU
4. Utah
5. Clemson
6. LSU
7. Michigan State
8. Florida
9. Florida State
10. Alabama
11. Oklahoma State
So no Michigan but you've you got MSU & OSU at 2 & 7. I guess you're going on last season then?

And people bitch about preseason polls.

VRMN

It's a real fuckfest out there this year I dunno what to tell you.

I'd still much rather barely escape with a win than lose.

Though I do have to say Rutgers losing on a 4th down spike is the funniest thing I've seen in sports this year. And I watched a lot of Tigers baseball this summer.

Top Bottom