• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Six Thread: Auburn is a Weird Place

They have not be good at all this season

lost his edge it seems. he needs to find new inspiration

Also:

Longhorn Network ‏@LonghornNetwork 1m1 minute ago
Bevo XIV will not be attending this weekend's OU game due to a life-threatening condition. He has been Texas' mascot since 2004

the fruit is hanging so low it's buried

El_Chino

Probably one of their marquee out of conference matchups the North Southern Michigan University Fighting Jack Rabbits.

Also this is funny:

Duck Flesh Jerseys

800.jpg

Is it the tortoise and the gata where you come from?
Haha hey now, that was a sincere question. I know the Terrapin was Maryland obviously but I thought the rabbit was a mascot I was not aware of.

Predict the total number of points scored!
Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 49

Thursday
Washington v. USC (-14.5) - COVER

Friday
NCSU v. Va Tech (-2.5) - COVER

Saturday
Indiana v. Penn State (-3.5) - NO COVER
LSU (-20.5) v. USCe - COVER
OU (-14.5) v. Texas - COVER
Maryland v. OSUn (-23.5) - COVER
Ga Tech v. Clempson (-7.5) - NO COVER
Uconn v. UCF (-3.5) - NO COVER
Boise State (-10.5) v. CSU - COVER
Miami v. FSU (-10.5)- NO COVER

lost his edge it seems. he needs to find new inspiration

Also:

Longhorn Network ‏@LonghornNetwork 1m1 minute ago
Bevo XIV will not be attending this weekend's OU game due to a life-threatening condition. He has been Texas' mascot since 2004

the fruit is hanging so low it's buried

Holy shit. Man.. Why don't we just kick every Texas fan in the balls while we are at. Jesus.

cashman

Banned
The last time I felt like Texas was gonna get absolutely slaughtered by OU was 2013. We'll see if it works out like last time.

The last time I felt like Texas was gonna get absolutely slaughtered by OU was 2013. We'll see if it works out like last time.

You know how it goes: the more desperate a team is, the more dangerous it can be. Texas' season is effectively over and they're playing OU. Games like this usually start competitively.

Still, I expect OU will end up running away with it.

You know how it goes: the more desperate a team is, the more dangerous it can be. Texas' season is effectively over and they're playing OU. Games like this usually start competitively.

Still, I expect OU will end up running away with it.

If we get shitty turnover prone Baker Mayfield we can make a game of it.

Predict the total number of points scored!
Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 90

Thursday
Washington v. USC (-14.5) - COVER

I'll get the rest Friday.

Predict the total number of points scored! NOTICE! WE'RE STILL USING THE TOTAL POINTS SCORED IN THE GAME BY BOTH TEAMS!
Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 78

Thursday
Washington v. USC (-14.5) No Cover

Friday
NCSU v. Va Tech (-2.5) Cover

Saturday
Indiana v. Penn State (-3.5) COver
LSU (-20.5) v. USCe No Cover
OU (-14.5) v. Texas Cover
Maryland v. OSUn (-23.5) Cover
Ga Tech v. Clempson (-7.5) Cover
Uconn v. UCF (-3.5) No Cover
Boise State (-10.5) v. CSU Cover
Miami v. FSU (-10.5) Cover

Dsyndrome

Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 85

Thursday
Washington v. USC (-14.5): COVER

Friday
NCSU v. Va Tech (-2.5): NO COVER

Saturday
Indiana v. Penn State (-3.5): NO COVER
LSU (-20.5) v. USCe: NO COVER
OU (-14.5) v. Texas: COVER
Maryland v. OSUn (-23.5): NO COVER
Ga Tech v. Clempson (-7.5): COVER
Uconn v. UCF (-3.5): COVER
Boise State (-10.5) v. CSU: COVER
Miami v. FSU (-10.5): COVER

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
There's rumors of 2 or 3 other players, mostly freshman, thinking of moving on as well.

I AM glad to see the SCHOOL step up and approve of Leonte Carroo playing on Monday.

NOW, they just need to give Kyle Flood a 5 year contract to stay at Rutgers along with a pay raise. HE HAS an excellent recruiting class coming in with one four star prospect! That is a clear sign of progress. Kyle Flood is great at finding diamond in the rough players. Look at Kemoko Turay! No other coach discovered a player like that in their backyard. Our recruiting is excellent this season and Rivals/Scout/247 are all wrong. They don't watch the prospect tape like I do. I see with my eyes that our prospects are amazing.

I'M NOT concerned about MSU. They are nothing without Narduzzi. MARK D'ANTONIO is an overrated coach.

(I'm spoofing cultish posters from any team specific message board. We don't have any here! It's time we have one!)

Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 83pts

Thursday
Washington v. USC (-14.5) COVER

Friday
NCSU v. Va Tech (-2.5) NO COVER

Saturday
Indiana v. Penn State (-3.5) NO COVER
LSU (-20.5) v. USCe NO COVER
OU (-14.5) v. Texas COVER LOL
Maryland v. OSUn (-23.5) COVER
Ga Tech v. Clempson (-7.5) COVER
Uconn v. UCF (-3.5) NO COVER
Boise State (-10.5) v. CSU COVER
Miami v. FSU (-10.5) COVER

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 70 pts

Thursday

Friday
NCSU v. Va Tech (-2.5) COVER

Saturday
Indiana v. Penn State (-3.5) COVER
LSU (-20.5) v. USCe COVER
OU (-14.5) v. Texas COVER
Ga Tech v. Clempson (-7.5) NO COVER

Karl2177

Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 54

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Looking again at the Iowa State/Texas Tech game, I forgot how well our d-line has played this year. How well does Mahomes do under pressure? Our nose guard has caused a bunch of plays to end with a rushed throw and Dale Pierson is #2 in the league in total sacks.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Just found out that our stadium (Jones AT&T Stadium) is the largest college football-specific stadium with naming rights in the country.

I would guess it's probably the oldest one in the country that has naming rights as well. Most of the naming rights deals you see are for newly built stadiums (eg. Louisville's Papa Johns Stadium) but The Jones has been around since the '40s.

Just found out that our stadium (Jones AT&T Stadium) is the largest college football-specific stadium with naming rights in the country.

I would guess it's probably the oldest one in the country that has naming rights as well. Most of the naming rights deals you see are for newly built stadiums (eg. Louisville's Papa Johns Stadium) but The Jones has been around since the '40s.

Something dirty about college football stadium have corporate names.

andycapps

Terps are my other team as I went to high school in MD and that's when I got into college football. This is great fucking news.

Feel like the coaching "hot board" is going to be slim though. The replacement will almost certainly be a mid-major coach looking to move up.

Houston Nutt!

cashman

Banned
Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 96

Thursday

Friday

Saturday
OU (-14.5) v. Texas NO COVER
Boise State (-10.5) v. CSU NO COVER
Miami v. FSU (-10.5) NO COVER

Draxal

Terps are my other team as I went to high school in MD and that's when I got into college football. This is great fucking news.

Feel like the coaching "hot board" is going to be slim though. The replacement will almost certainly be a mid-major coach looking to move up.

Nah, Planck's going to go all in imho.

Draxal

I AM glad to see the SCHOOL step up and approve of Leonte Carroo playing on Monday.

NOW, they just need to give Kyle Flood a 5 year contract to stay at Rutgers along with a pay raise. HE HAS an excellent recruiting class coming in with one four star prospect! That is a clear sign of progress. Kyle Flood is great at finding diamond in the rough players. Look at Kemoko Turay! No other coach discovered a player like that in their backyard. Our recruiting is excellent this season and Rivals/Scout/247 are all wrong. They don't watch the prospect tape like I do. I see with my eyes that our prospects are amazing.

I'M NOT concerned about MSU. They are nothing without Narduzzi. MARK D'ANTONIO is an overrated coach.

(I'm spoofing cultish posters from any team specific message board. We don't have any here! It's time we have one!)

Whatever happened to what's his name, the one poster who was super super high on Rutgers but hasn't posted here in like 2 years.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Washington State v. Oregon - TPS Pick: 75

Thursday

Friday
NCSU v. Va Tech (-2.5) COVER

Saturday
Maryland v. OSUn (-23.5) NO COVER