• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
"Can Alabama's kicking game get any worse?" some of you may have been asking yourself.

"Why, yes. Yes it can," I would reply. Our longsnapper has been suspended for the Mississippi game.

Silkworm

"Can Alabama's kicking game get any worse?" some of you may have been asking yourself.

"Why, yes. Yes it can," I would reply. Our longsnapper has been suspended for the Mississippi game.

So Alabama will just score on all of their drives. No need for kicking. Problem solved :)

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth

I am surprised anyone was paying enough attention to a longsnapper to know he should be suspended.

Silkworm

Oh how I wish for a NIU hail marry for a last second TD to send things to OT (or NIU goes for 2 to win in regulation). Neither of these things will happen.

Gorillaz

Would not be surprised if we drop a a number or 2 in the rankings for this game

The O is going to have to restructure big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom