• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silkworm

It was sad that the Notre Dame player got hurt, but crazy that it happened during a celebration. Maybe just hold off on the celebrations a bit. :(

It didn't even seem that risky a celebration. He just jumped up to bump shoulders mid air with another ND player. But he definitely hurt himself doing it. Hope he gets well soon.

Piano

Banned
Is it just me or is LSU the only team in the top 25 that looks good this week? OSU, FSU, Clemson, Mizzou, Northwestern, Auburn, etc etc all look sluggish at best.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like we're going to be doing throwback uniforms against Arkansas today. In the same vein as the ones we wore at home against them last year, which is badass.

W4DAWqM.jpg

Silkworm

NIU needs to learn how to effectively run the screen pass play. :p

edit: NIU also needs to learn how to punt correctly. Sheesh!

Kacar

The defense is great.

The offense is just complacent/shitty/stupid. I don't know why, but that's what's happening.

I missed Kentucky South Carolina last week, so i just watched an abridged version by skipping through an upload of the entire game on YouTube.

Kentucky looked fucking solid. I was already leaning towards a loss today but now I'm expecting one. Will Grier starting in his first away game, our defense has not lived up to expectations, Kentucky fans are going to be hyped up after last week; everything just points to them winning.

On that note, I think starting Grier is the wrong decision. Why not start the experienced QB who has played and won away games? I believe Treon played better last week anyway, so I don't understand the decision at all.

The defense is great.

The offense is just complacent/shitty/stupid. I don't know why, but that's what's happening.

I think it's 50% play calling, 50% quarterback indecision, and 50% shitty playing.

Yes, that's more than 100%. It's B1G math.

JESUS! COME ON.

Kacar

fuck man.

By the way this announcer talks Elliott might as well be Jesus fucking Christ in the backfield.

Woooooo.

Lol what a shitshow of a game.

They're talking about how tOSU is a good team because even when they're playing terrible, they can still eek out the win....but that doesnt take into account they're playing against NIU, not an actual quality opponent.

Meyer must be baffled.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
hahahaa...

what a crazy ass game.. OSU defense is good at bailing the team out week after week.

Gorillaz

that offense is about to get shitted on tonight

whether it is the calls being made or player side of things urban is definitely going to kill someone for this game

Bessy67

Wow, another wisco player ejected due to a bs targeting call. These refs better not be allowed to call anymore games.

I missed my calling. I should be an announcer. If they get to say shit like "NIU's screens have looked amazing, except for the part where they get tackled" and get paid for it? I could do this shit.

Of course, I"m a very gay man....so my color commentary would be incredibly colorful....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom