• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then.

"Complete the process of the catch" shit is so stupid. He caught it dragged both feet stayed in bounds and lost it on the ground after like 4 seconds OOB.

How absurd.

FyreWulff

Nebraska as usual showing the never sleep attitude that gives Nebraskans almost as many heart attacks as diabetes, but that was such a blue balls fuckup in overtime.

OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I hate this stupid rule. But I hate the need to fucking review it too. He CLEARLY wasn't intentionally aiming for helmet to helmet contact.

Stupid fucking rules.

Blizzard

Banned
I wonder why all the spreads only had Notre Dame winning by 2-3 points. They were dominating and ended up 8 points ahead. I guess it would have been only 3 points if the two field goals from Georgia Tech and the extra point from Notre Dame were hit, so maybe that's what they were banking on.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Now this is the Tech defense I know thus far on this drive.

Screw it, this'll be the dropped week for yahoo, so go on Tech, beat Arky for me.

0u4AZft.jpg

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I wonder why all the spreads only had Notre Dame winning by 2-3 points. They were dominating and ended up 8 points ahead. I guess it would have been only 3 points if the two field goals from Georgia Tech and the extra point from Notre Dame were hit, so maybe that's what they were banking on.

GT is good and ND just lost their starting qb.

The rule against targeting is fine, but the commentator has a point: what are you supposed to do when the receiver's head is dropping four feet in under half a second?

There should be room for contextual discretion with the rule. It very clearly wasn't intentional. It shouldn't be called like it was.

Ganhyun

Sakerlina's defense already looks gassed. 4th quarter with our RB's should be fun.

I want Richt to let Chubb go off if possible. Let him run up 200 hundred yards rushing.

Edit: SCAR's starting C is out with a sprained ankle and RB Wilds is out with bruised rib/ribs,

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Haha yeah I was going to say I could understand if yall don't want to step forward at the moment.

I feel good about our offense, but f'in Nick Chubb.

Yeah I'm digging the offense for once but our D plus their O is a bad combo so far tonight.

There are a number of UGA guys, it's a good thread, only community thread I really visit. And then just to bother them when I'm watching the games by myself :p

Ganhyun

Nah no reason to gas him against crap competition. Just let Sony get it and save Chubb for the big boys in the SECE.

I'm just looking at his Heisman chances later on if we hold him back when we don't necessarily have to. We are already running shifts between him and Michel with Marshall in the second half.

Edit:

WHOO!!! Yea!!

andycapps

I want Richt to let Chubb go off if possible. Let him run up 200 hundred yards rushing.

Edit: SCAR's starting C is out with a sprained ankle and RB Wilds is out with bruised rib/ribs,

Nah no reason to gas him against crap competition. Just let Sony get it and save Chubb for the big boys in the SECE.
Totally agree with this. If anything, let him get a set amount of yards and then pull him. Not worth a potential injury.

Though nothing would make me happier than running up the score on Spurrier. Fuck him for doing that in the 90's in Sanford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom