• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
owens2x.jpg

WE GOT A LEGIT BIG BOY OFFENSE NOW DOE

I've been saying all along that you guys shouldn't worry because you'll have everything figured out by the time you play us.

: (

xeris

Iowa first on the board with 3. Conflicted about this game. I want the B1G to do well, but I like Narduzzi and want Ferentz gone.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Wlle GT sucked ass today.

Hats off to the Domers. They waxed us.

That being said those two late TDs makes it look not so bad. We lost to the 8th ranked team by a 8 while we were ranked 15.

The game wasn't close, but those last two TDs could save us down the road in terms of perception.

The one announcer calling the Fla UK game
the old one, not the hot one
seems surprised at every fact he has to retell to us. This young man came from South Carolina! Isn't that interesting. This young man loves Harry Potter. Just call the plays girl, call the plays.

xeris

Iowa touchdown to start the 2nd quarter. Pitt D was looking OKish (well sounding since I'm mostly just listening) until that last possession.

Silkworm

Gators score another TD (thanks KT!) to go into the half leading UK 14-3 (assuming UK doesn't do anything with 14 sec left)! Go Gators!

edit: Gator D better not do anything stupid here :-\

Silkworm

Kelvin Taylor. Thanks for the timeout Tucky!

Gators look really solid on the road right now. Gotta keep Grier in for the second half.

Grier all the way. He may do some things that make you shake your head in the 2nd half but he needs the game reps to grow as the future Gator starting QB.

Grier all the way. He may do some things that make you shake your head in the 2nd half but he needs the game reps to grow as the future Gator starting QB.

Agreed 100%.

Defense looks great and offense is managing the game well enough. The extra 3 points would have been nice though.

The Horns have a legit offense now.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Will Grier is nothing special. Overrated recruit who will not be starting next year.

He's really not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom