• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

Seeing these pocket passers that Bama has makes me look forward to seeing what our OLB's do.

Kiffin needs to take the training wheels off the offense. This could get ugly.

mre is right, one QB having the job is best for almost any offense. Allows him to have confidence, familiarity with receivers, etc.

Questionable offense in this game. Auburn let Jeremy Johnson play after throwing 26 interceptions in 3 games. At least let Cooper try and make up for that toss.

Difference is, you guys all wanted the back-up in. I just want them to fucking sink or swim with the starter. The deficit isn't on Bateman. Yes, they got 7 points off of him, but special teams has caused this hole.

At this point, I'd take any quarterback who can complete a pass to a person in an OSU uniform.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
WgxyflY.png

Difference is, you guys all wanted the back-up in. I just want them to fucking sink or swim with the starter. The deficit isn't on Bateman. Yes, they got 7 points off of him, but special teams has caused this hole.

I want someone who won't throw picks.. So yeah I want JT.

pxleyes

Banned
That was another shit performance though. Fix it McElwain. I have little patience.

Sorry Kentucky fans, but that was clean D on the interception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom