• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Anyone want to hook a brother up with a Fox Sports Go login so I can watch the BYU game? :( Kansas City game pushed it to Fox Sports 2 and I don't have that channel...

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I'm excited to see what Morris can do with that program.

Two bowl seasons and then a head coaching job somewhere else is my guess. Maybe three bowl seasons. Depends on what the "big" Texas schools are doing at the time (read: Big 12 schools + A&M) and whether anybody seems on a hot seat that he would want to wait around for.

Let's GO.

First, I have to point out the obvious (negatives):

1. Play-calling almost Muschamp'esque. Demarcus Robinson: very few targets. Powell: very few targets. Grier will get himself injured for the season running like that every other play.

2. Kicking game is shit. Austin Hardin has been a bust. Punting game is shit, too. Townsend needs to get it together.

3. Penalties: wow. This team is undisciplined as fuck. I know the O line is young but that's on the coaches.

As for Kentucky: I don't know what natural law has allowed Florida to win so many of these games, but I hope it continues.

Lastly: fuck Tennessee.

Oozer3993

"That's it, I give up. I'm gonna do cricket."

The announcers after the refs didn't reverse a call on review in the Toledo/Iowa State game.

Wow, suddenly an actual pass rush against Texas, they didn't see that coming after watching Cal rushing 3 all night. Sonny Dykes is one deceptive sonofabitch, he brought the pressure when it was the right time to do it.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Bielema apparently going with the "screwed by officials" defense.

54bNoNy.png

Texas is just gearing up for the future, even if they can't admit to it. We are playing mostly freshmen

Don't know if it's how he WILL be judged, but Strong SHOULD be judged this year by game-over-game improvement, not by wins and losses.

Even if this game ended right now as a 14 point loss at home, Texas is CLEARLY playing better over the last two games than they have been in a number of games before that IMO.

Let's GO.

First, I have to point out the obvious (negatives):

1. Play-calling almost Muschamp'esque. Demarcus Robinson: very few targets. Powell: very few targets. Grier will get himself injured for the season running like that every other play.

2. Kicking game is shit. Austin Hardin has been a bust. Punting game is shit, too. Townsend needs to get it together.

3. Penalties: wow. This team is undisciplined as fuck. I know the O line is young but that's on the coaches.

As for Kentucky: I don't know what natural law has allowed Florida to win so many of these games, but I hope it continues.

Lastly: fuck Tennessee.

Amen.

We have a ways to go

It's gonna be pretty funny when Bert gets fired this year.

But then he'll probably get hired by Illinois and we'll have to deal with his big dumb ass in the B1G again.

While I'd wish him on no one, I'd looooove him to come to a B1G team just for the principle of the thing. Think of all the new rivalries he could start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom