• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iowa would obviously love to get Bert, but unfortunately, their contract with Ferentz goes until 2087 and they'd owe him about $3 billion if they shitcan him.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Bama looking ready to go 9-3 or 8-4. Special teams are the wrong kind of "special," offense couldn't be more inconsistent if they tried. At least the defense is good this year (doing better in this game than I expected), but they can't win games alone.

I just realized that the teams I pick in the SEC are entirely dependent upon who they are playing. Anyone but Auburn and Alabama, basically. (But when they play each other, I want Auburn.)

Draxal

I think Rutgers next coach will be Charlie Strong, and I'm dreading that because it might have been Teddy all along.

assuming, that Texas does the rational thing and can his ass this year.

eznark

Banned
Checks Bielema score.

CAwBDiOU8AAAMCO.jpg

I think Rutgers next coach will be Charlie Strong, and I'm dreading that because it might have been Teddy all along.

Strong hasn't fallen that far has he?

Dsyndrome

Don't know how to feel about about Stanford winning, hate both teams. Guess I'll run it in my cousin's face since she went to USC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom