• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
large.gif

Westonian

Perkins is single handedly keeping UCLA in this game. Well Perkins and the porous BYU OL. Mangum is getting pressured every drop back.

AntoneM

Just to point out, the 2 first teams that are actually good, not even great, that USC and now UCLA have played are showing that USC and UCLA are struggling. ASU played aTm at a "neutral" game in Houston and struggled until the last 7 minutes when it got way out of hand and aTm scored 2 TD's in that time. The only contender in the Pac 12 South that has played anyone decent and looked ok is Utah, I'm referencing the Michigan game.

Just saying, the Pac 12 South is wide open and maybe not that good?

PS: This gives my Sun Devils a chance!!

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
The QB's aren't good but that's on Kiffen too for not getting a QBC to properly develop them. Kiffen is an idiot, he's the main problem.
As good of a job as Kiffin did with Sims last year, he's done an equally awful job this year.

NightOnyx

I'm really not a fan of those silly play call signs. It was kind of funny for a bit when Oregon was doing it, but it's just getting old with so many other teams doing it. I don't want to see a giant sign of Stewie from Family Guy throughout the game.

As good of a job as Kiffin did with Sims last year, he's done an equally awful job this year.

Kitten did a good job last year because he could run his "BUBBLE SCREENZ" all day with Sims. Coker is a more traditional QB who just happens to be able to run but he won't adapt his system. It's hard watching sometimes. It was AWWWWWWWWWWWWFUL at USC.

mre

Kitten did a good job last year because he could run his "BUBBLE SCREENZ" all day with Sims. Coker is a more traditional QB who just happens to be able to run but he won't adapt his system. It's hard watching sometimes. It was AWWWWWWWWWWWWFUL at USC.
Sims could hit a pass downfield, too.

Alabama still looks like the second best team in the country after the team's TCU and tOSU struggled against......

No coach in america is going to think struggling to stop a Chad Morris offense is a cardinal sin.

They both struggled but Bama has looked outright awful on offense for most of the game.

No coach in america is going to think struggling to stop a Chad Morris offense is a cardinal sin.

They both struggled but Bama has looked outright awful on offense for most of the game.

I love my OSU, but so did we. We looked pure shit 90% of the time our offense was out there. Without our defense, we would have lost that game hands down.

mre

Yes, our lack of a QB by the third game is just ridiculous.

I love my OSU, but so did we. We looked pure shit 90% of the time our offense was out there. Without our defense, we would have lost that game hands down.

Which I why I didn't mention it lol. TCU struggling can be explained by running into a great coach, OSU well... you guys just fell the fuck apart. Bad coaching really. Which is a shame, Cardale looked lost which is the opposite of how he looked last year. AS did JT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom