• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

It ending like that could cost us big. If the rest of the season falls apart, Charlie may be gonzo.

No chance in hell unless he goes 3-9.

Texas has looked significantly better every game. As someone else in this thread said, Mack's teams would have rolled over after being down three scores.

I love that even in victory, we screwed everyone here who picked us. Classic Cal.

Both games I had as locks backfired on me. Probably a good thing that I don't gamble.

eznark

Banned
Every time they show Kelly on the sidelines he is working his jaw like Ron Washington. No shit he is a little amped up.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
giphy.gif

No chance in hell unless he goes 3-9.

Texas has looked significantly better every game. As someone else in this thread said, Mack's teams would have rolled over after being down three scores.

I said that. lol. Look now that Patterson is gone I think Charlie might be able to stick, but he needs to make and win a bowl game to do so. The new AD might want "his" guy. Charlie needs to prove he belongs.

ryseing

I said that. lol. Look now that Patterson is gone I think Charlie might be able to stick, but he needs to make and win a bowl game to do so. The new AD might want "his" guy. Charlie needs to prove he belongs.

Whoops. Didn't even catch that.

AD thing might be a factor but who's going to want to come to a school that fires coaches after two seasons? Charlie's a good coach who just needs some time to implement his system.

lololol

Go Beara

It's better to be lucky than it is to be smart good looking beautiful

Cal played well enough to deserve that win, if it wasn't for that dropped ball on their last offensive series, that last Texas drive wouldn't have even happened. I like to think that was karma breaking Cal's way for once, on the normal Earth, Texas would have won it in OT.

Whoops. Didn't even catch that.

AD thing might be a factor but who's going to want to come to a school that fires coaches after two seasons? Charlie's a good coach who just needs some time to implement his system.

Literally every coach in the country other than maybe Saban would go to Texas without even thinking about it.

The most money, the biggest booster group, the best inlaid recruiting system, the best facilities, etc etc.

Texas is THE job.

DominoKid

Its a horrific look to not give him 3 seasons regardless. The issues hes facing are not his fault and will take time to fix.

Or he has holes that higher level pitchers can exploit but whatever fits your narrative.

I mean I really don't get why literally every time I post you have to bring up something I said 8 months ago about calling up a kid when he clearly wasn't ready and fucking with his swing and his timing but hey, whatever you need to do I guess.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Everybody (don't mean just here, I mean in general) talks about what will happen with Strong and the new AD but think about what is going through Shaka Smart's head right now. He hasn't even coached his first game yet and the guy that hired him is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom