• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Lol god, the Alabama cheerleaders' chants are in such thick southern accents
9I1LV7e.gif

I was in Bama and we stopped at some local rib joint and the cheerleaders there were doing some funraiser and I swear I couldn't understand anything they were saying their accents were so thick.

Literally every coach in the country other than maybe Saban would go to Texas without even thinking about it.

The most money, the biggest booster group, the best inlaid recruiting system, the best facilities, etc etc.

Texas is THE job.

This post is borderline delusional. It's not entirely untrue, but come on, man.

This post is borderline delusional. It's not entirely untrue, but come on, man.

Texas, Michigan, OSU, Alabama, USC. Those are the marquee jobs, those are jobs eeeeeeeeeverybody wants.

It's a bad look for sure but to a prospective hire, Texas is about as good, if not as good, as it gets. I mean nobody will turn down the stupid levels of money they'd pay, either.

Gurrry

That Texas loss has sucked the life out of me. Completely gut-wrenching. Im in shock.

Atleast we finally have a QB. Heard is the real deal.

Gurrry

He doesn't have the wiggle (nobody does) but in open space he looks so much like VY it's scary.

He made plenty of people miss tonight IMO. Hes got the IT factor, and we havent seen that since maybe Case beat Aggy.

Our defense is terrible. Looks like Manny Diaz is calling plays.. our D Line is weak.

And Nick Rose is back to his old self.

Cant catch a fucking break.

Draxal

Literally every coach in the country other than maybe Saban would go to Texas without even thinking about it.

The most money, the biggest booster group, the best inlaid recruiting system, the best facilities, etc etc.

Texas is THE job.

Coaches know the business, they also realize they aren't going to fire a second ad right after the first ad got canned, and they're going to be the new ad's guy.

He made plenty of people miss tonight IMO. Hes got the IT factor, and we havent seen that since maybe Case beat Aggy.

Our defense is terrible. Looks like Manny Diaz is calling plays.. our D Line is weak.

And Nick Rose is back to his old self.

Cant catch a fucking break.

It's a process, things are trending in the right direction but a loss like this lingers with you. It haunts you for a bit.

Defense turned to shit the second Malik got hurt, not surprised.

I think he made some people miss, for sure he's agile, but VY was gumby, he was a physical god, Heard is just a great athlete. And as a passer is WAY more advanced than I thought.

Enron

Banned
Still not a believer in Grayson Lambert. South Carolina defense left receivers wide open all game, i could have completed many of those throws.

That said I hope he proves me wrong

Utah loss was crushing. This is just a not that good Bama team being exposed by the more talented (team money can buy) Ole Miss.

not sure if serious

Bama has more far more talent than Ole Miss. Talent doesn't always mean you win, however.

Gurrry

It's a process, things are trending in the right direction but a loss like this lingers with you. It haunts you for a bit.

Defense turned to shit the second Malik got hurt, not surprised.

I think he made some people miss, for sure he's agile, but VY was gumby, he was a physical god, Heard is just a great athlete. And as a passer is WAY more advanced than I thought.

I feel way more positive than I did after the ND game but this loss will just take a bit more time to process. Cant even imagine how Heard and the guys feel. I hope he keeps his head up and realizes he is the leader of this team for the next 4 years. Its his job now to get the rest of the guys to get over this and move on to Okie St.

Were atleast undefeated in conference play.. (jeeze I sound like aggy now)

I feel way more positive than I did after the ND game but this loss will just take a bit more time to process. Cant even imagine how Heard and the guys feel. I hope he keeps his head up and realizes he is the leader of this team for the next 4 years. Its his job now to get the rest of the guys to get over this and move on to Okie St.

Were atleast undefeated in conference play.. (jeeze I sound like aggy now)

We can hang with anybody on offense. That's the lesson to take away from this. Which I think is a good sign.

But still I'm fucking angry and sad and don't know what to do lol. I knew this was a transition year but this huuuuuuurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom