• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Three Thread: Make College Football Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
To win this game, it took 5 turnovers, bullshit line of scrimmage garbage touchdowns and the triple lindy pass that richochet'd off everyone in the stadium, booked a ticket to Pascagoula, had sex with a $800 hooker, caught the last amtrak for the night and landed back in Bryant Denny for a touchdown.

Good game.

I may not like Alabama, but you gotta respect them trying their asses off.

Now some rest, and watch the Browns fuck it up tomorrow.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand how Bama just can't get good quarterbacks.

Even despite all the silliness in Ole Miss's favor (that bobbled snap to bounce off the helmet TD...) Bama still didn't deserve to win that game at all. Offense is embarrassing.

I mean, Coker literally gave up on a play because he didn't get the call and just did whatever, and it resulted in a big loss.

CPUjY8gWgAEK5oP.jpg

https://twitter.com/SBNationCFB/status/645461035164532736

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quake1028

To win this game, it took 5 turnovers, bullshit line of scrimmage garbage touchdowns and the triple lindy pass that richochet'd off everyone in the stadium, booked a ticket to Pascagoula, had sex with a $800 hooker, caught the last amtrak for the night and landed back in Bryant Denny for a touchdown.

You are better than this post.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
You're nuts.

This woman on SportsCenter looks like she should actually be at an SEC football game rather than talking to Danny Kannell. That dress and hair is ridiculous. 😂

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't shock me one bit to hear a Roh Tahd get muttered under her breath any second now.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Ole Miss to 4, Bama to 10.

Sounds about right. Remove those team names though and:

#15 (suchandsuch) beats #2 (whatevs) 43-37 and it would be suchandsuch to 8 and whatevs to 14. Not that there is any sort of aggregation of favorable moves given to certain conferences.

You're nuts.

This woman on SportsCenter looks like she should actually be at an SEC football game rather than talking to Danny Kannell. That dress and hair is ridiculous. 😂

That dress is gawd awful. I don't know who let her on set with that. It does nothing for her at all. Makes her look ridiculous.

Jesus Christ, I've been with a friend bar hopping on his birthday, but haven't enjoyed one sec of it.

Fucking stayed glued to the byu ucla game. Fucking Rosen making me scream internally while talking to people.

GG BYU srsly, if you had won it would've been deserved, but looks like my Bruins last another week. Maybe I can finally enjoy the night

Limedust

Sounds about right. Remove those team names though and:

#15 (suchandsuch) beats #2 (whatevs) 43-37 and it would be suchandsuch to 8 and whatevs to 14. Not that there is any sort of aggregation of favorable moves given to certain conferences.

It's only week 3. Big poll moves are still standard.

KingGondo

Banned
The Longhorn Network knows what to schedule after a loss. They are currently running a show about the 2005 Season.
Thoughts on next week? Both teams turned in their best performances of the season today. It'll be interesting to see how Heard does against a better defense now that we have a week to scheme using the Cal tape.

The big question for our offense is whether we can continue our improved running game on the road against the best defense we've seen thus far.

Have to admit I'd be very disappointed with a loss, but I'm a lot more nervous after tonight.

Lonestar

well, at least 2 different oil companies are basically saying we're all fucking dead, so there's your ballgame.

ULTIMATE VENGEANCE

You're nuts.

UCLA's normal uniforms are classic. The abominations they had on tonight were sub Arena Football tier.

Lonestar

I started this Alabama run by going to the La Monroe game in 2007, might as well finish it by going to the La Monroe game next week.

Thoughts on next week? Both teams turned in their best performances of the season today. It'll be interesting to see how Heard does against a better defense now that we have a week to scheme using the Cal tape.

The big question for our offense is whether we can continue our improved running game on the road against the best defense we've seen thus far.

Have to admit I'd be very disappointed with a loss, but I'm a lot more nervous after tonight.

No idea. It's hard enough trying to follow the horns over here.

Just glad my miners got a win finally. Bring on the homecoming

If Aaron Jones is done for the year, next weeks homecoming may be the last win of the year for UTEP. At least Jones would be eligible for a redshirt so you guys can have him 2 more years.

We're learning about our team at the same pace as everyone else. Because of our youth, I expect no consistency week to week. We have the capability of blowing out a good opponent, but we are even more capable of getting blown out by a good opponent. Cal scored 24 unanswered points today and Texas lost by just 1 point. If OSU can weather our hot streaks, they will win. If not, then Texas could win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom