• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCX

I like MSU's alternate uniforms more than the old ones, but I wanted the first home game to be the regular home uniforms. Makes sense, considering this is the biggest home game this season.

Rocketz

As a Toledo graduate and a Ohio State fan, this win pleases me in a few different ways.

Maybe Bret will learn to shut his big mouth finally.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm a bit worried about this second half. Tennessee has recieved great field position on both our scoring drives + favorable pentalities, but our offense has sputtered since. Oklahoma is going to score, they are already gaining momentum. We need at least 10 more points to seal this game I say. A scoring drive would be great to open the half, but a few first downs to gain the field position advantage is a must.

God, being an Arkansas fan sucks. QB went for just over 400 yards, still lost.

Not only did they just look flat for most of the game, but then a bunch of injuries.
Pretty bad.

Toledo just outplayed them. Good job, Toledo.

eznark

Banned
brett2.gif

lush

Tennessee definitely blew an opportunity to ice the game before the half. Vanilla playcalling to close the 2nd quarter. Momentum had been lost for the most part. A 3 and out to start the half would have me seriously worried. Regardless, I'll take being up 17-3 at the half all day.

Can't believe Marquez North has yet to have the ball thrown to him this season. What is going on there?

B1G didn't do too badly today, if you ignore Maryland and Rutgers.
As you should anyway
I mean, if I got to actually pick ten teams to be in the B1G, it wouldn't include either of them.

Not only that but fat face bielema is your coach

I follow CFB, but not *that* closely? Had no idea dude was so hated. I've kinda been neutral on the guy, but holy cow!

I kinda wish Malzahn would have worked out here, but oh well.

Also Petrino fucked us real good. Ugh.
I'm not giving up on the Hogs but also Arkansas State is a scrappy little team worth watching.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well the Hogs ensured I will only be following the Packers this season since winning 3 games might be a challenge for us.

Nice to know my Saturdays will be free though!

Only way to really recover is somehow win out the rest of the season and that's not happening.

I follow CFB, but not *that* closely? Had no idea dude was so hated. I've kinda been neutral on the guy, but holy cow!

I kinda wish Malzahn would have worked out here, but oh well.

Also Petrino fucked us real good. Ugh.
I'm not giving up on the Hogs but also Arkansas State is a scrappy little team worth watching.

He's a douche bag and has a tendcy to run his mouth when he should. Oh and his wife was a prostitute he picked up in Vegas

Well the Hogs ensured I will only be following the Packers this season since winning 3 games might be a challenge for us.

Nice to know my Saturdays will be free though!

Only way to really recover is somehow win out the rest of the season and that's not happening.

???

You go to Arkansas Weinke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom