• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

Refs just gave us a huge gift, that's an OU TD. Offensive line looks like I expected it to look. Fuck you dooley.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm starting to think we are destined to win this game. Wow

Edit: a fumble for a TD taken back by froward progress, and a fumble for a TD just missed by OU.

ag-my001

Definitely thought we would get a better understanding of where everybody was in week 2.

Really surprised about these games.
There had better be a lot of movement in the polls. So many teams underperforming, they need to be ranked as they are, not where the voters judge their potential.

Not that polls should mean anything this early in the season.

Sparty would be better off not doing things that ORE i comfortable with like spread options and QB tomfoolery. Just line up in the power I or the pro-set and run it down their throat. Thats what beats them every year.

5UkTvYI.jpg

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I know it's South Alabama, but Nebraska is looking smooth tonight. With the implosion of pretty much everybody today, I feel a little bit better about the season. Maybe we will have a winning record after all. :p

My FB post from this morning was, "I hope ORE puts as much effort into winning the big game as they do into trying to look good."

In all fairness, Nike (and not Oregon) makes all the effort to look good - it's just that the same defense-related issues keep popping up every year for Oregon.

As much as they are amazing at drafting offensive talent to fit their system, their defensive recruiting is either awful or their scheme just doesn't fit their players.

Like they shouldn't play that 3-4 scheme if they have dog shit LBs.

lush

Aw, we've reached the part of the game where the defense gets gassed due to playing not to lose for 2 quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom