• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
I really don't think Summers should be out there already. Dude is sloppy as hell on his reads.

Like that. :/ I think that's not a fumble.

ag-my001

Good job Aggies. Now just stay strong on defense, get some 2nd string experience, and don't earn negative karma by running up the score.

I follow CFB, but not *that* closely? Had no idea dude was so hated. I've kinda been neutral on the guy, but holy cow!

He's an uber-douche who talks smack and can't back it up. He bolted for Arkansas (and left on really bad terms with Wisconsin) and instantly thought he was hot shit just because he was coaching at an SEC school.

In reality he is hot shit: hot, smelly, runny, bloody shit.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Our offensive line is starting to be worn down. We needed points on that opening drive, we keep blowing oppurtunities and it's gonna bite us in the ass eventually.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sounds like they might have played Dixieland Delight once again at Bryant Denny. It's been a few years. Unsure if the added lyrics made it back in as well, but assume they did.

This has been your University of Alabama Useless Update. LawlPigSoooooie

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Meanwhile, in 10RC
COvQvxFVEAA0-iP.jpg

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I'm a bit worried about this second half. Tennessee has recieved great field position on both our scoring drives + favorable pentalities, but our offense has sputtered since. Oklahoma is going to score, they are already gaining momentum. We need at least 10 more points to seal this game I say. A scoring drive would be great to open the half, but a few first downs to gain the field position advantage is a must.

I wouldn't sweat it OU is looking like hot garbage, y'all looking like a better team. Crazy seeing OU/Texas so incompetent and Baylor/TCU running the B12. Twilight zone!

He's an uber-douche who talks smack and can't back it up. He bolted for Arkansas (and left on really bad terms with Wisconsin) and instantly thought he was hot shit just because he was coaching at an SEC school.

In reality he is hot shit: hot, smelly, runny, bloody shit.

Hah, ok, ok...I get it.

Not gonna defend the guy, but shit this was a tough game and a real bummer. :(

Yeah, after MSU's first play, you might be right.

This game's gonna be a shootout.

I would have loved to be wrong, though.

I don't get it. Our D has been pretty good for awhile. How did it get suddenly shitty with better talent?

Oregon are notoriously slow starters. Defense wasn't good either early on last year but got hot from mid-October onwards. Oregon still very weak on the LB side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom