• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2015 Week Two Thread: OSU KOs VPI, forfeits bid to repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness, Nike (and not Oregon) makes all the effort to look good - it's just that the same defense-related issues keep popping up every year for Oregon.

As much as they are amazing at drafting offensive talent to fit their system, their defensive recruiting is either awful or their scheme just doesn't fit their players.

Like they shouldn't play that 3-4 scheme if they have dog shit LBs.

I know, I like giving the crap because they spend so much time being flashy and previously, gimmicky.

In all fairness, Nike (and not Oregon) makes all the effort to look good - it's just that the same defense-related issues keep popping up every year for Oregon.

As much as they are amazing at drafting offensive talent to fit their system, their defensive recruiting is either awful or their scheme just doesn't fit their players.

Like they shouldn't play that 3-4 scheme if they have dog shit LBs.

It's like Baylor. Excellent on offence but defensively poor

You know Don Pellum is more interested in looking good than coaching these guys.

xiMKXCF.jpg

Nah, not this guy.....

ag-my001

Interesting. There seems to have been a substitution of an official, so now the A&M game features the first female official in SEC history.

So there was a mini ACC-MEAC challenge today or something. 3 games.

Boston College 76, Howard 0.
Duke 55, NC Central 0.
North Carolina 53, NC A&T
Aggies

Tarheels, only team to give up some points.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I see the Gators are still shit. And still going with the multi-QB strategy? I was hoping that would die with Muschamp.

They are one and the same.

Without Nike, there is no Oregon.

Sure, yeah... keep telling that to yourself if that makes you feel better every time Oregon wipes the floor with your team.

Adams made an incredible play and then followed it up with a pick.

I think it's time to try out Lockie. Patience is wearing thin on Adams. Made a couple of boneheaded plays against EWU, and now against an actual legit defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom