• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Championship Week: Of Meaningless Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

Well good, this turned into a game after all!!! Bummed I have to leave in 20 mins or whatever :( Not going to watch the entire basketball game though, I'll come back early to watch the rest of this if it's close.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Are officials always in PAC 12 always this bad to set the ball before TV commercials are done?

Yeah, some professor studied on the college refs, and found the PAC refs to be the worst, most random group out of all the conferences

tebunker

Banned
Washington's rushing attack looks nice. Hmm.

I dunno man. Wife and I are both looking at this and eh..

UW is definitely the better team, but the buffs look so small on the dline and thats compared to an already small UW oline.

Its just a different type of football. Not used to seeing dline linemen and oline play like this. Want to see an all 22 view afterwards.

UW is definitely the better team, but the buffs look so small on the dline and thats compared to an already small UW oline.

Its just a different type of football. Not used to seeing dline linemen and oline play like this. Want to see an all 22 view afterwards.

I'm definitely trying to be a little nice lol. If they're gonna depend on the run against us, it's gonna get ugly.

cdyhybrid

Washington's rushing attack looks nice. Hmm.

If we're fortunate enough to win this and end up playing Bama our OL would be my biggest concern. They're playing well but Bama's front 7 is pretty ridiculous.

tebunker

Banned
If we're fortunate enough to win this and end up playing Bama our OL would be my biggest concern. They're playing well but Bama's front 7 is pretty ridiculous.

You mean our front four.

Most folks forget we play in effect a base nickel, 4 dl, 2 pure lbs and 5dbs.

Teams haven't getting past the four DL.

I see good/great skill players. I see no line push on either side from either team. Pressure has all come from bringing extra men.

Karl2177

Kinda hope Fleck sticks around WMU. I'd hate to see him go to one of the big name schools and get screwed by the boosters and other bigwigs.

ryseing

Kinda hope Fleck sticks around WMU. I'd hate to see him go to one of the big name schools and get screwed by the boosters and other bigwigs.

I think there's a chance he stays one more year IF they make the Cotton. Word is that WMU is willing to pay him low to mid B1G money. Plus there aren't any good Midwest jobs open.

If WMU gets shafted though he's gone.

Kevtones

Haha I met Robert Smith a few weeks back outside a building on the corner of Sepulveda/Ventura. Dude proceeded to yell a string of obscenities into a phone after smiling, waving after I said 'go Vikings'.

Guy is still jacked though, damn.

Kevtones

I think there's a chance he stays one more year IF they make the Cotton. Word is that WMU is willing to pay him low to mid B1G money. Plus there aren't any good Midwest jobs open.

If WMU gets shafted though he's gone.

- Young
- Culture changer
- Recruiter that lives off traveling (Oregon's MO)
- Likable

I think he fits Oregon's needs really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom