• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eight: Swagless Kelly Slides into your DM's

JCizzle

I could be wrong, but the way Vern Gary describe this second targeting seem to emphasize defenseless.

I probably am just confused on the rules though.

They're separate points. You can't lead with crown to the head -ever- and you can't head hunt defenseless. Bama clearly did #1, A&M was #2

So.. I'm working and missed this thread being posted.

Hope my pickem got accepted (I did it yesterday afternoon)

Also Charlie Strong is a deadman walking after that shit.

ag-my001

Dost mine eyes deceive me, or is A&M starting to get a little push on the line?

Probably just Bama playing safe, but let me live with my dreams right now.

Cday

Banned
Biased refs aside if they don't get 7 here you can wrap it up. Bama is always stronger in the 2nd half.

Slo

Well, I wasn't going to break into the JW until after the Illini game, but it's been a stressful afternoon.

squicken

Really didn't think A&M had that in them. Knight had a nice drive there. A&M has an advantage with their WRs vs Bama's DBs. Best chance to win

ag-my001

Heading into halftime, anyone have experience using oak barrels to age home brew? Want to age some mead I'm making. I've had one person recommend port for two weeks in the barrel first. Anyone else have knowledge/opinions.

squicken

CvZqU3pWgAAwmju.jpg

idk 'bout that

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Heading into halftime, anyone have experience using oak barrels to age home brew? Want to age some mead I'm making. I've had one person recommend port for two weeks in the barrel first. Anyone else have knowledge/opinions.

Putting port in the barrel for two weeks isn't going to do anything that adding port to the Mead directly wouldn't do.

The smaller the barrel the faster things happen.

Eastern up 17-14 against Western. That Real Sports segment must've made them realize that if they don't pick up the slack now, than EMU's football team is gone within the next few years.

EDIT: And as I write that Western scores. Still, seeing Eastern go from one of the worst teams in the entire D1 to just a middling G5 team is startling.

ag-my001

Putting port in the barrel for two weeks isn't going to do anything that adding port to the Mead directly wouldn't do.

The smaller the barrel the faster things happen.
Even for a first use? It's a 3-liter cask, so I'm okay with not going through that much port for seasoning when it's one of my favorite drinks on its own.

Top Bottom