• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eleven: Who Gives a Fuck? We Elected Our Hitler.

Falchion

That second half auburn graphic might be the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

Yeah, I hope White was still bothered by his injury because he was terrible. We had some receivers drop a few balls but Sean just didn't play well enough to win. Also not having Pettway hurt a lot, our rushing attack just wasn't the same.

tebunker

Banned
Iron Bowl's are always weird, but for some reason this may be one of those 49-12 type years. Gus better have that resume warmed up cause they usually fire their coaches after that kind of stuff.

Good on you UGA for finding your heart and pulling it together.

Here's to making it 3 in a row for Alabama! See yall in Atlanta.

ag-my001

Going to the school play tonight, so I'll miss the first half. Hoping for the defense to show up, and for the offense not to be too conservative with Hubenak back there.

Limedust

Iron Bowl's are always weird, but for some reason this may be one of those 49-12 type years. Gus better have that resume warmed up cause they usually fire their coaches after that kind of stuff.

Good on you UGA for finding your heart and pulling it together.

Here's to making it 3 in a row for Alabama! See yall in Atlanta.

Mo Smith's NOT was the difference. Good to see Kirby hold the Auburn offense to a single TD, as well. Hoping all of this carries over to the Iron Bowl.

HeySeuss

I wanna see Clemson lose because they're fake good but that call was terrible.

And terrible play call on the 2pt conversion.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
GO FOR 2

GO FOR 2

GO FOR 2

::edit::
BOOOOOOOOOO

::edit::
Oh my God we missed the extra point. Down 44-45 with 1:39 left.

Top Bottom