• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eleven: Who Gives a Fuck? We Elected Our Hitler.

Phenomic

Thank god we aren't getting a repeat of Alabama Clemson. Tigers deserved this all year I feel like. Grats to Pitt for pulling out a Miracle for there team. They must be so happy.

Piano

Banned
ACC is eating itself alive this week.

Is this what it feels like to be the Big 12?

Nah, Big 12 is way worse.

Doorman

In to say HAHAHA and also Clemson screwed the hell out of that last play, didn't need the laterals and could've given their actual offense a chance.

I'm sure clemson will only drop 2 spots and pitt will be in the top 10 in a couple of weeks

Oh, I forgot the playoff committee only has big 10 and sec bias

Time to break out the classic Clemsonfan.gif

N9Xdvv3.gif

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Naw man you're missing the secret WV back door sneak in. They're 16, if they pull off winning the Big12 that garbage fire will sneak in for some horrid reason.

And if you think WVU could sneak in going undefeated the rest of the way, Oklahoma could certainly do it. Better starting point AND tougher remaining schedule.

tebunker

Banned
And if you think WVU could sneak in going undefeated the rest of the way, Oklahoma could certainly do it. Better starting point AND tougher remaining schedule.

I honestly don't think either has a chance, but this is the kind of tire fire the season has been and it would just be amazing for the committee to choose them as the 1-loss entrant.

Top Bottom