• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Eleven: Who Gives a Fuck? We Elected Our Hitler.

tebunker

Banned
If W. Michigan goes undefeated and doesn't get in the playoffs it's a travesty and sham. CFB fans should take to the streets and protest the Playoff Committee. /S

Whew. I just realized they are still undefeated, and possibly in line for a Bigger bowl game, but geeze the MAC always seems to fail to deliver.

If W. Michigan goes undefeated and doesn't get in the playoffs it's a travesty and sham. CFB fans should take to the streets and protest the Playoff Committee. /S

Whew. I just realized they are still undefeated, and possibly in line for a Bigger bowl game, but geeze the MAC always seems to fail to deliver.
I know your joking but I agree, at min the playoff should be 6, better yet 8. As it is all 5 power 5 conferences could have an undefeated team and atleast 1 left out. But your "powers that be" are in no hurry to further open that door. Look how long it took for us to get here

#4 UW upset alert. Could happen since the USC QB has all day in the pocket to throw and they're moving the ball well. Plus injuries are piling up for the UW defense.

tebunker

Banned
I don't usually watch BIG football, has Speight always just looked average? Why does it look like UM's offense is playing in mud?

HeySeuss

Pac 12 refs. USC RB's ball carrying arm's elbow is down at the one and they call it a TD AND they uphold it. Just incredible.

I agree but there wasn't enough conclusive evidence to overturn it. Couldn't tell where the nose of the ball was when his hip was down

cdyhybrid

I agree but there wasn't enough conclusive evidence to overturn it. Couldn't tell where the nose of the ball was when his hip was down
Looked pretty damn clear to me. I mean they were going to score anyway, but I guess it's not a Pac-12 game without some comedy from the refs.

shanafan

I'm confused by the second roughing the kicker penalty on Michigan. Iowa's kicker left the pocket, right? He got the ball, ran forward and then kicked. But he ran forward. Of course the defense was going to meet him.

I'm confused by the second roughing the kicker penalty on Michigan. Iowa's kicker left the pocket, right? He got the ball, ran forward and then kicked. But he ran forward. Of course the defense was going to meet him.

I was confused about the exact same thing.

Top Bottom