• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

Kacar

What.....in the actual fuck just happened. They reviewed the play that was blown dead and everyone stopped trying on.

Kacar

So my guess is they got the buzz right after the 2nd down play started and for some reason decided to go review nothing.

Someone needs to take away the 800 bucks or so they pay these poor bastards to referee the games, the whole lot.

That play was visibly incomplete and should've never been called otherwise. Not immediately blowing it dead for review was the second mistake. Reviewing the fucking play that was even more visibly incomplete?

Priceless.

jjasper

So my guess is they got the buzz right after the 2nd down play started and for some reason decided to go review nothing.
I think they reviewed if the pass on the second play was a lateral or a forward pass cause when they went to review they said it was originally ruled an incomplete pass. The whole thing was super confusing cause Gary and Verne thought they were reviewing the first play cause it was so clearly not a catch.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
M4Qdm2c.gif

jjasper

I have never even heard of our injured dude which means his back up is probably in high school Georgia should go for this and throw it at that dude.

Top Bottom