• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

Mrbob

Rookie has amazing touch on his throws but will need to learn not to stare down every throw. That should come with time.

Ganhyun

OH CBS... act like Vols D was holding UGA when in reality we only kneeling down to end the quarter but it was our offense being manhandled...

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Michigan 0/3 on FGs.

Badgers getting the opportunities even if the refs want to give it to Michigan.

Big fake punt for SCAR. Nice.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
FSU overrated, and much like last year UNC lost a first weekend big OOC game this year to the team who looks to be the SEC East winner. Expect them to win a lot of games, and they are the better team.

Problem is I don't see UNC beating Clemson or Louisville nor UGA beating Bama.

Best of the rest.

Reviewing a first down play that should've been called incomplete on the field, after the second down has snapped.

Are we reaching a new low?

jjasper

Should be that 1st down play.

Yeah but then they ran another play said incomplete and the play is under review? I mean the first one is clearly. It a catch and the second one is kind of a lateral vs incomplete pass. So weird.

Wait I think they reviewed the second play.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Holy shit, Nebraska is giving me a heart attack. Taking off again, game will probably be over when I land. Come on Blackshirts, hold them off!!

Top Bottom