• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

Ganhyun

they will keep it a td because they canty see if it went over or not and ref decided it must have been in originally.

Mrbob

Dumpster fire first half only down 7 to 0, I'll take it.

This is welcome to college football moment for rookie Wiscy QB.

ag-my001

A&M has looked sluggish on defense and out of sync on offense. I know Miles Garrett is out, but that alone doesn't explain the defense. I know it's South Carolina, but you can't look ahead to next week ever.

squicken

A&M has looked sluggish on defense and out of sync on offense. I know Miles Garrett is out, but that alone doesn't explain the defense. I know it's South Carolina, but you can't look ahead to next week ever.

I hate to keep beating this dead horse but Knight has missed 14 points worth of throws. It's hard to sustain offense when the QB is not consistently accurate

That Mayfield play will end up on replays, but to me it just looked like the angst of a marginal ass hot/cold QB who could never fully live up to the hype.

ag-my001

I hate to keep beating this dead horse but Knight has missed 14 points worth of throws. It's hard to sustain offense when the QB is not consistently accurate
On the bright side, the snaps have looked a lot better this week. Haven't seen a high, slow flatter yet.

Plus I just flipped to FSU/UNC, and I'm feeling better.

Top Bottom