• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

Hey Stanford

BYVzDmJ.gif

Kevtones

Wazzou? No way
Oregon with their Oline issues is gonna be feasted on
Colorado maybe? I don't see who can stop them until the Conference Championship game unless Washington decides to choke along the way and I don't think they will.

I think UW might be a different team on the road. Evidenced by them struggling with Arizona (who is probably the worst team in the South). Oregon's OLine is young but it really hasn't been bad in protection. Oregon is also a quick throw team for the most part where areas Stanford is a deliberate pro-style. Oregon is a lot like Arizona but with a lot more speed.

Autzen will be loud even if Oregon lays an egg vs. WSU tomorrow.

Washington look great, but i feel everyone in the Pac-12 just want to beat Stanford. and think they will stumble against Oregon, Arizona State or Utah and cost them selves a playoff spot.

Especially if Houston run the table.

I think UW might be a different team on the road. Evidenced by them struggling with Arizona (who is probably the worst team in the South). Oregon's OLine is young but it really hasn't been bad in protection. Oregon is also a quick throw team for the most part where areas Stanford is a deliberate pro-style. Oregon is a lot like Arizona but with a lot more speed.

Autzen will be loud even if Oregon lays an egg vs. WSU tomorrow.
These are valid points.. But.. That D is still gross for the ducks. If the O performs half as well as they are tonight.. I don't think Oregon can stop them. The Huskies look well prepared and that may not carry on the road.. But I will bet on Pete over Helfrich.

Bye Stanford.
Cyan is shedding tears of joy

Kevtones

These are valid points.. But.. That D is still gross for the ducks. If the O performs half as well as they are tonight.. I don't think Oregon can stop them. The Huskies look well prepared and that may not carry on the road.. But I will bet on Pete over Helfrich.

Cyan is shedding tears of joy

We shall see. Washington is out-athleting Stanford severely tonight. That's the thing Oregon does well. The Furd also has the worst offense in the P12 so I'm not convinced on the Huskies D after seeing Arizona's QB run wild on them last week.

Also holy shit that was a nice catch from Whiteside.

Rocketz

I can live with a 21-21 score at half.

Couple of dumb penalties cost us a little bit in the first half.

Toledo also let up their first sack this year late in the 2nd quarter.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Pick Six Previews
‏@PickSixPreviews
Crazy fact -- Christian McCaffrey still has never scored a rushing or receiving touchdown on the road

Overrated

AntoneM

"They beat Standford at Standford's game" So basically UW played Stanford football while Stanford didn't. So who really won?

cashman

Banned
"They beat Standford at Standford's game" So basically UW played Stanford football while Stanford didn't. So who really won?

This right here is why I wouldn't put too much stock in this win for UW. Who knows if they can play Stanford football when they're not playing Stanford's football team.

Top Bottom