• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Five: We got to see them BOTH lose!

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
LOL, his first incompletion of the second half...just happens to be a completion to the defense.

Don't Coug this one, Cougs!

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Toledo is gassed on both sides of the ball. Too bad, this was a hell of a game!

Jamaal Williams has 274 yard, 5 TDs. Going to be tough to beat that stat for player of the week, lol

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
BYU has all of their timeouts left. Wonder if Toledo left too much time on the clock

Yes, definitely. Won't be surprised if that costs them the game, or at least a shot at OT.

Well that's something. not sure it matters too much because BYU has a ton of time left and only needs a FG.

Rocketz

Damn. Well GG BYU.

I'm glad we played well. Excited for MAC schedule to start next week and homecoming in two weeks.

diehard

Fleer
Damn. Well GG BYU.

I'm glad we played well. Excited for MAC schedule to start next week and homecoming in two weeks.

That offense and QB you have is studly. We might have been out some guys and played poorly but you did what P5 teams couldnt.

andycapps

QNC9OVHh.jpg

STANFORD WAS OVERRATED!

I was really wrong in my pick for that game. Hopefully the rest aren't so bad.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Not surprised

For East Coasters picking Pac 12 games is like the Wild Wild West.

Bomani on his radio show yesterday was like IDK if I could name a single player on Washington's team, and his producer Shannon agreed.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Not surprised

Bomani on his radio show yesterday was like IDK if I could name a single player on Washington's team, and his producer Shannon agreed.

I live in California. Nobody gives the first shit about college football around here unless they are transplants from the east.

andycapps

Not surprised

This is the truth. I haven't been sure about McCaffrey this whole time either because of the defenses he's going against. And because he disappears on the road.

This is the 15th anniversary of the "hobnail boot" against Tennessee. David Greene and Verron Haynes (the fullback who caught the pass and had the play P-44 Haynes named after) will be at the game signing autographs and I think being honored at halftime. Really, it's just another excuse to post this video.

The Hobnail Boot

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Real talk it'll show my ignorance but whatever.

Idk if I could name 5 played in the Pac 12 off the top of my head.

Top Bottom