• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urbz current status

CtIfFnhWgAEzz30.jpg

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Mississippi might want to be careful. If they go up by 3 scores here, they're almost guaranteed to lose.

Velcro Fly

Don't like them but Ole Miss is fun to watch on offense. Seems like they just have a ton of big, tall, athletic guys.

And watching Kelly sling the ball around is fun too

mre

Bo Scarbrough down now with a possible knee injury. Can we please call this game?

mre

I hate how on Uverse BTN isnt grouped with the rest of the sports channels, its like tons of sports channels in a row. Then bunch of bullshit channels and ad channels then BTN
So a bunch of sports channels in a row and then a bunch of bullshit channels?

Mrbob

Rookie QB hasn't looked too bad today in a tough environment.

Might as throw him into the fire these next four weeks anyway and get him prepped for next season. Badgers will be lucky to go 2-2 in this stretch.

So a bunch of sports channels in a row and then a bunch of bullshit channels?

I will agree with this, BTN is garbaaaage.

The first 2 years they were around they were actually better because they were trying to be somewhat different. Now theyre just like every sports channel.

mre

Ridley back in for a play. Gets laid out by a safety (possible targeting). And is now down on the field again. FML.

Me too. I'm not buying Notre Dame is anything other than trash at this point so there's hope.
ND's defense is historically bad this year, so yes. ND beats both Texas and Sparty with an average defense. They're ranked in the 90s or 100s in most defensive categories. Only one of two fbs teams without a sack.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
C'mon, State, get it together.

Donald Trump ad on BTN is just a mess of word salad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom