• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Did Corso just troll a dog...did I see that?

Rumors out there win or lose Mark Stoops is getting fired. Should be a fun day!

Stoops current tenure reminds me that as bad as things are at Duke this season, they aren't UK bad.

Dunk#7

Was really excited with Louisville coming to town tonight until I found out our starting QB is out with a concussion.

He got drilled in the last game and overthrew almost everything after that.

The last time we upset a top 10 team it was with our backup QB

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Well, Damien Harris out with probably a season ending injury in the first minute half of the Kent State game. :|

El_Chino

I'm dying.

4831911.png

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Well, they said ice on the ankle, so a chance it's not the entire year, but who knows if it'll be a nagging injury.

Are those actual uniforms, or parodies of Oregons duck uniform?

Yay....fiance ended up not being able to do his tattoo today, so we can watch football.

Come on USF.

I'm in the exact oposite boat. But they're putting on the FSU game on the radio.

The Gameday sign that got me was the one that said ESPN but instead of those forming an acronym, it just said E Florida Sucks / S Florida Sucks and so on.

That cracked me up, even as a Gata.

I'm in the exact oposite boat. But they're putting on the FSU game on the radio.

The Gameday sign that got me was the one that said ESPN but instead of those forming an acronym, it just said E Florida Sucks / S Florida Sucks and so on.

That cracked me up, even as a Gata.

He's kind of pissed because he had to trade with my BIL to get this appointment. And it'll probably be another 2-3 months before they'll have another opening. But, the guy's sick, so nothing that can be done.

But we got our rings, so that's good.

Also, yasss USF.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Nice catch by Cam Sims. Him and Robert Foster are 2 guys I've wanted to have success for a long time

Man, FSU's defense. I don't hate the Noles. Used to be my 2nd favorite team, but man....

Well, that was a SLIGHT horse collar. Just a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom