• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganhyun

How can a program like GA have such shitty kickers?

Bama had the same issue a few years back.

For UGA, Richt didnt bother to seriously recruit a kicker his last couple of years because he had a good one and when he knew he was going to be gone he didnt bother to recruit for a replacement, so we had to settle for walk ons.

Do you guys just not get the big ten network? I thought pretty much everyone had it by now but maybe not. I don't see why you would be watching anything else unless you're a fan.

Cagey

Banned
Watching Laviano run the option is like watching an out of shape middle aged man in his first aerobics class.

This Rutgers-Iowa game is awful to watch.

Iowa isn't making any plays. Rutgers, literally, doesn't have a quarterback who can make even a 5 yard pass.

Why are these offenses going for it on the 4th? WHY?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Dalvin had blue balls all season waiting to play a bad defense.

Almost 200yds on the ground in the first half.

Do you guys just not get the big ten network? I thought pretty much everyone had it by now but maybe not. I don't see why you would be watching anything else unless you're a fan.
My Comcast package has several holes in coverage. Like the PAC 12 and big ten network.

I'll be leaving that for Vue soon, which is hopefully greener pastures.

Cagey

Banned

Iowa isn't making any plays. Rutgers, literally, doesn't have a quarterback who can make even a 5 yard pass.

A touchdown in this game is equivalent to a 3 score lead.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
My Comcast package has several holes in coverage. Like the PAC 12 and big ten network.

I'll be leaving that for Vue soon, which is hopefully greener pastures.

Just be prepared for the delay. It takes away your ability to participate in these threads if you don't want spoilers.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

It was on my list to chose for turd of the week, but was outvoted when everyone went with Kentucky/Sakerliner

Ganhyun

ugh...

i told people at work we werent playing good enough to win this game, but i at least thought we'd have a respectable score...

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I guess now UNC fans are coming to terms with the fact that the UGA team that beat them is not very good.

Iowa scored a TD before the end of the half. Let's see if it holds up the entire game! It might be enough.

Edit: Ok, Rutgers... now that you're down 7-0, you decide to play conservative?

Why not actually give Oden a chance to throw there? What's the worst that happens? A Pick 6. Ehh... I'll take my chances.

Mark Richt has lost control of Georgia.

YbpWTg0.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
ND's defense is historically bad this year, so yes. ND beats both Texas and Sparty with an average defense. They're ranked in the 90s or 100s in most defensive categories. Only one of two fbs teams without a sack.

You'll be feeling much better after today.

Phenomic

Just be prepared for the delay. It takes away your ability to participate in these threads if you don't want spoilers.

I see that the local channels (ABC, CBS etc) have on demand. Is there a way to view live content with that with Vue or would I need to go grab some HD Rabbit Ears? Was hoping WatchESPN would work with that too if not.

Thinking of going with Sony over Sling this year and see if I like it better. Sling didn't have Chromecast support until the season was over last time.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I see that the local channels (ABC, CBS etc) have on demand. Is there a way to view live content with that with Vue or would I need to go grab some HD Rabbit Ears? Was hoping WatchESPN would work with that too if not.

Thinking of going with Sony over Sling this year and see if I like it better. Sling didn't have Chromecast support until the season was over last time.

Vue only offers broadcast channels in certain markets. I get it here in the Bay Area. It is $10 more expensive as a result though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom