• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

I didn't realize that Wisky had to play MSU, UM, and OSU all in a row. That's brutal. Seem to be clearing the first hurdle at least

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Your football self esteem is at historic lows.

We lost by double digits to Wake Forest and a not great Northwestern team. If that doesn't inspire confidence then I don't know what does.

Actually Im back from the ledge a bit. This season is just going to suck, and I really don't know if Duke wins another game this year. But if they can actually improve, get better over the course of the season, then that should pay off a bit next year. Most of the seniors are in the secondary and they are kinda trash anyway. The Offense should improve.

I do think the assistant coaches, particularly the DC and the OL coach are terrible and should be fired, but that's not Cutcliffe's strength. The team would really benefit from some better choices there.

Mrbob

Wow, this Badgers rookie QB can drop deep ball dimes.

Might have a real QB again, don't want to get my hopes up.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Never seen this before, USF wheeled in speakers in front of the FSU section to try to drown out the war chant: https://twitter.com/BigCountyPreps1/status/779725879274446848

QSmZbEF.jpg

reKon

Banned
Good game Wiscy... Well not really for us. Not sure what we're going to do with this QB.

Freshman Wiscy QB making O'Connor look like complete shit.

Ganhyun

Georgia's QB is 7 of 21...

Haha.

Line cant play well enough to block anyone for Chubb to run so he has to constantly throw, usually short dinks and dunks because they cant hold a block long enough for a deep pass either. WR also have 5-8 dropped passes too, so that number should really be like 14 of 21 or so.

Rocketz

Well I'm done watching the State Wisconsin game. I already gave up the tv to the fiancé so she can watch bravo.

Both my teams are off this week so I'll check if anything better is on at 3:30.

Mrbob

Sad Bart Houston sitting on the sidelines.

Sorry bro you are spending the rest of the season as a backup outside of injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom