• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
fb_img_14747421335004gbnh.jpg

Mrbob

Two top ten victories in the first four games. Expecting let down in Michigan next week but I want to add Ohio State to that list.

Is it more than a coincidence that the Razorbacks are playing at Jerry World tonight?

Can Jerry Jones request that they play a game there, or is it just random?

Is it more than a coincidence that the Razorbacks are playing at Jerry World tonight?

Can Jerry Jones request that they play a game there, or is it just random?

Jerry Jones 100% is the reason why. Its already insane how many neutral site OOC games we have, but a neutral site Conference game is a joke.

reKon

Banned
Not my photo, but here's a photo of our wide open WR... Instead O'Connor throws into triple coverage. Smh:

4835066.png

Wiscy defense is good, but don't be that deceived lol.

Cagey

Banned
Should have been forward progress called. The ensuing touchdown means the ball can indeed lie.

Not that we have any business being in this game anyways.

We all wondered why MSU/Wiscy and UGA/Miss were at noon, now we know.

Happened last week to FSU/UL.

The curse of top 25 teams playing at noon kicks continues!

squicken

It would actually work, if we had a running qb in, a power spread without a qb that can't run is ooph.

Yeah but it's kind of like the Belichick thing. Take the players you have and find the right system. Rutgers is running a system it doesn't have the personnel to run

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
We all wondered why MSU/Wiscy and UGA/Miss were at noon, now we know.

Happened last week to FSU/UL.

The curse of top 25 teams playing at noon kicks continues!

Yeah that's why we lost last week. A curse. Yeah! Screw that curse! It wasn't because we suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom