• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag-my001

That Florida play reminded me of the Boise State OT play in the Fiesta Bowl. Tough to defend when you can't keep track of eligible receivers.

Mrbob

Not my photo, but here's a photo of our wide open WR... Instead O'Connor throws into triple coverage. Smh:

4835066.png

Wiscy defense is good, but don't be that deceived lol.
State definitely played like garbage today which helped.

I'm expecting losses next two weeks but hey I only hoped for one win between lsu, mich st, mich, Ohio St and the badgers already have two. Playing with house money now.

jjasper

At least he went for it. Too bad it was obvious what play they were going to run cause they do it too much. But baby steps I guess.

Should have run Hurd/Dobbs four times

Jamesways

State definitely played like garbage today which helped.

I'm expecting losses next two weeks but hey I only hoped for one win between lsu, mich st, mich, Ohio St and the badgers already have two. Playing with house money now.
Exactly the same for me. Very excited by these wins and the look of the defense so far. I thought they'd start 2-6 for sure.

jjasper

Butch, the hell you doing. Get points while you can, make drastic measures later in the game as needed.
Last year when he kicked a FG against Oklahoma at the 1 in the first quarter everyone gave him shit for it. I don't care either way but calling the play that everyone knows is coming is dumb.

I like Gata. I have a degree from Gata.

Well, then. Double redeemed.

I'd have you renounce Saban before all friends and family but it's hard to ask from a person when the last 7 years have gone the way they've gone...

Hashtag Gata Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom