• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week Four - Off-Season Thread - tOSU wins it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

Minney looked mediocre this week.
Illini looking MUCH better than last week.

Tenn should call and inquire about Kiffin's availability.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Holy shit, ND tied with Duke?
I don't think so. I think ND has a bye week. I just checked the top 25 scoreboard on ESPN.com, and didn't see ND's game, so the only reasonable conclusion is that they're off.

Three things that are made up and no one knows about them are the following:

NCAA Targeting
NFL Catches
The points awarded in "Who's line is it anyway"

So if he intercepts that ball were still talking targeting? I think not.

No player shall target and initiate contact to the head or neck area of a defenseless opponent with the helmet, forearm, fist, elbow or shoulder. When in question, it is a foul.

Looks like it is

Then the rule literally says when in doubt it is a foul

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Tennessee's stadium looks great though. Is it bigger than The Swamp/Florida Field/Steve Spurrier stadium?

All you need to do is shrink the width of each seat down to 11 inches wide, and you too can have as many fans as Tennessee games does.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Tennessee's stadium looks great though. Is it bigger than The Swamp/Florida Field/Steve Spurrier stadium?

It blows.

You get 2 inches per seat, and upper deck goes straight up into the clouds. But hey! They can have over 100,000 people though! Yay?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

B8D900F.gif

This game is going alright.

Usually you have a better chance to win when the other team doesn't get inside the 5. But when they do it twice with 0 points they is also not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom