• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfkgoblue

Every time I watch a live game with Vue on my PS4, I cant get over how good it looks, its better than when I had cable and 100x better than WatchESPN, which is strange, because I thought Vue just used WatchESPN's stream...

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
No gotta play the rankings way. Gotta keep them viable for the LSU game.

Woo TD!
I don't think you're thinking this through. I can get rooting for Mississippi against Bama in two weeks, but rooting for a divisional rival in a game that could launch a playoff bid if they win it, I just don't get.

Oh shit, at that poor Mississippi DB. That's a season-ender.

I don't think you're thinking this through. I can get rooting for Mississippi against Bama in two weeks, but rooting for a divisional rival in a game that could launch a playoff bid if they win it, I just don't get.

I really just don't like FSU lol I expect you guys to beat Ole Miss this season.

Feel so bad for Webster.

I used to really like the Noles. My mom still does. And told my bf to go fuck himself when he said he'd be fine with Ole Miss winning. lol

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Well shit if that's all it took.
We're in the age of the playoff now. Strength of schedule doesn't mean shit. If you're in a P5 conference, there's absolutely no reason to pull for a team in your conference because you need them ranked when you play. Win out and you're in.

THANK YOU JESUS for that INT.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think you'd feel better losing to an undefeated team.

We lost to a 3 loss team last year, doesn't mean shiiiit.

Though, if Ole Miss could get their chickenshit win of the year out of their system now, instead of Alabama, that would be swell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom