• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

Lol offsides on the kickoff. And we open against Bama next year. We really need to schedule a cupcake in week 1 going forward

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Lol offsides on the kickoff. And we open against Bama next year. We really need to schedule a cupcake in week 1 going forward

Not sure what Alabama will be next year. Offense might be good cause a lot of pieces are young, but that defensive line will be mostly gone.

Woah woah woah UCF has won a game this season, easy with the shit talking
I kind of like UCF. I mean. I don't hate them. But, I'm a USF fan, but I grew up near Orlando. It's all very confusing.

I grew up an Ohio State fan, who lived near Orlando, who liked FSU, and ended up at USF for a bit.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Francois could work out eventually though. He has made lots of mistakes but first start! Way better than Smag or JJ.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Not sure what Alabama will be next year. Offense might be good cause a lot of pieces are young, but that defensive line will be mostly gone.

It's college football, you don't deviate far from your recruiting ranking unless your coaching staff is subpar or extraordinary ( which in the positive case you quickly get poached to a mid-level sec team and get fired after 3-5 years )

Lkr

Allen, Williams and Ryan Anderson will be gone, and I'm sure 3 or 4 others will be too. Now, we could find some upcoming players as the year goes.
You brought in the #1 recruiting class this season and you will do it again next season

Francois looks fucking legit out there. The oline let him down in the first half but he's showing he can play now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom