• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't deal with this level of fuckery this late I'm going to bed thanks Ole Miss take the L so LSU isn't the most embarrassing part of the SEC this week.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
It's college football, you don't deviate far from your recruiting ranking unless your coaching staff is subpar

Just saying the power of the team will probably fluctuate to another area of the team, and there's a chance for a small bit of slippage. I was also comparing to the game against FSU, another team with high levels of talent, and I'm unsure what they could lose after this season, besides Cook.

tebunker

Banned
Allen, Williams and Ryan Anderson will be gone, and I'm sure 3 or 4 others will be too. Now, we could find some upcoming players as the year goes.

bbdc553c-7469-49e4-a1a5-4ff43f33cc68-large16x9_JonathanAllen.png

cdyhybrid

I can't deal with this level of fuckery this late I'm going to bed thanks Ole Miss take the L so LSU isn't the most embarrassing part of the SEC this week.

I dunno, they might be collapsing in impressive fashion but they'd be losing to #4, not an unranked team.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
probably had to get the clock, down and distance, and spot - which delayed the review.

Usually long reviews are due to spot, chain, and clock changes

Draconian

Refs standing over the ball because the review booth takes a year and a half to decide to review it is absurd. What took so long?

pxleyes

Banned
Brett McMurphy: Only thing missing is @Publix tweeting: Ole Miss can still get a win by stopping by Publix for some crab legs on the way out of Florida

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
From Twitter

Ole Miss entered the third quarter with 312 yards of total offense. They left the third quarter with 305.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom