• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2016 Week One: UCLA MEGATHREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've gotten a ton of posts this week, Cyan. Any way to swing a system where we're in Off-topic and then moved to community once the weekend's games are over?
Yeah i don't get how something as community-y as the box office thread gets a weekly thread but a similar weekend oriented thread doesn't.

Kevtones

That's probably the most interesting thing about this game.

You know why they aren't kicking PATs?

No idea. I did like the side hike on the 2nd to last one.

Feel like the defense isn't trying that hard. They've actually looked great when they look focused.

Good game A&M. You guys deserved it.

Defense did okay, but everyone else on UCLA were not even close to fucking prepared.

At least this means I can focus on my graduate studies now, and not worry about play-by-play on Saturdays.

Coaches and Rosen deserve the paddle.

Poeton

I really didn't want the Aggies to win.

But seriously what's up with the Aggies having a Sooner playing quarterback. SAD!

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
Aggie gaf here, great game bruins. We tried to give it to you but we even failed to do that, lol.

Sumlin just saved his job for one more week.

Win or loss, this game just showed how UCLA is so not ready to take a jump up to the big boys at all. Good to have this kind of loss early, temper everyone down.

Rosen has been on a run of games of just looking pedestrian, no matter how much everyone tries to hype him up (including me). Really though he would've stepped up his game in the offseason.

Stanford gonna wreck us again this year.

Win or loss, this game just showed how UCLA is so not ready to take a jump up to the big boys at all. Good to have this kind of loss early, temper everyone down.

Rosen has been on a run of games of just looking pedestrian, no matter how much everyone tries to hype him up (including me). Really though he would've stepped up his game in the offseason.

Stanford gonna wreck us again this year.

Rosen is going to have a fun week on social media

Are you gonna drink the vomit after it can't taste much worse.

Also Florida sucks they gonna pull a Miss St. hopefully.

You may not know this. But I have a reputation for interesting drink combinations. Officially, my bf has banned me from mixing anything...but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

I love Peanut Butter Vodka and Chocolate milk. Orange vodka and Dr. Pepper is good too. I call it eclectic. :)

You may not know this. But I have a reputation for interesting drink combinations. Officially, my bf has banned me from mixing anything...but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

I love Peanut Butter Vodka and Chocolate milk. Orange vodka and Dr. Pepper is good too. I call it eclectic. :)

why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom